The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pete couldn’t find a brother or the shark
When you trout out black QBs just to say you have a black QB, shyt like this happens

devin-gardner-98.jpg

:scust:

Our best QBs just so happen to be who we've put out on the field and the results show that. :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
When you trout out black QBs just to say you have a black QB, shyt like this happens

devin-gardner-98.jpg

:scust:

Our best QBs just so happen to be who we've put out on the field and the results show that. :manny:

Gardner had promise Hoke and staff did nothing to help groom him, y’all never went after black qbs and that’s fine but to try and cover it with some bs line of thinking that I’m sure you can’t believe you typed out, i guess it wasn’t enough pro style brothers out in Cali guess they feet were too quick :mjpls:

Silkk

Daps
Gardner had promise Hoke and staff did nothing to help groom him, y’all never went after black qbs and that’s fine but to try and cover it with some bs line of thinking that I’m sure you can’t believe you typed out, i guess it wasn’t enough pro style brothers out in Cali guess they feet were too quick :mjpls:
What color is Bryce Young?:jbhmm:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
What color is Bryce Young?:jbhmm:

it be a crime to not go after him, but i got a feeling y’all ain’t go that hard at him, and 1 attempt to recruit a black qb that was pretty much a no brainer look I’m just fukking with you to an extent, but let’s keep it a thou-wow as a program that was the first to force bear to apply more pressure to the university to get that diversity he knew he needed, the fact that Rodney Pete is the last brother to be under center for the Trojans is an indictment on your program, in an area rich With a lot of brothers it’s wild to me, and should make you look at your team funny

Silkk

Daps
it be a crime to not go after him, but i got a feeling y’all ain’t go that hard at him, and 1 attempt to recruit a black qb that was pretty much a no brainer look I’m just fukking with you to an extent, but let’s keep it a thou-wow as a program that was the first to force bear to apply more pressure to the university to get that diversity he knew he needed, the fact that Rodney Pete is the last brother to be under center for the Trojans is an indictment on your program, in an area rich With a lot of brothers it’s wild to me, and should make you look at your team funny
He was commited for damn near a year and then slovis came in as a true freshman and lit it up so he went elsewhere :what:

USC is one of the last schools you want to try and place the race card, Because if I felt like it im sure I could pull up some things on Michigan and Harbaugh that should make you look at your team funny :stopitslime:

Silkk

Daps
Not to mention the #1 reason why we haven’t really had a black QB is because up until a few years ago we ran a PRO STYLE OFFENSE. What athletic QB wants to play in that?

Outside of Sam, All of our QBs have been statues in the pocket.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Outside of Jayden Daniels has their been a black QB that USC did not try to get ? talking cali QBs

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
He was commited for damn near a year and then slovis came in as a true freshman and lit it up so he went elsewhere :what:

USC is one of the last schools you want to try and place the race card, Because if I felt like it im sure I could pull up some things on Michigan and Harbaugh that should make you look at your team funny :stopitslime:

pull them receipts

Not to mention the #1 reason why we haven’t really had a black QB is because up until a few years ago we ran a PRO STYLE OFFENSE. What athletic QB wants to play in that?

Outside of Sam, All of our QBs have been statues in the pocket.
Again wasn’t nan pro style black qb in all or Cali or America because Usc was a national brand when Pete was there he could have got anyone

Outside of Jayden Daniels has their been a black QB that USC did not try to get ? talking cali QBs

:sas2:

Silkk

Daps
pull them receipts

Again wasn’t nan pro style black qb in all or Cali or America because Usc was a national brand when Pete was there he could have got anyone

:sas2:
So we're supposed to trout out bums like Shoelace and Devin Gardner over Matt Leinart, Matt Barkley, and Sam Darnold just because they're black? :heh: Again if you're the best then you're going to play regardless. Bryce had next but Slovis showed up and showed out so he made the smart move and flipped.

That dumbass thinking is probably why yall haven't won the Big Ten in 20 years and can never beat your rivals. But yall haven't had any winning QBs whether black or white :snoop:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
So we're supposed to trout out bums like Shoelace and Devin Gardner over Matt Leinart, Matt Barkley, and Sam Darnold just because they're black? :heh: Again if you're the best then you're going to play regardless. Bryce had next but Slovis showed up and showed out so he made the smart move and flipped.

That dumbass thinking is probably why yall haven't won the Big Ten in 20 years and can never beat your rivals. But yall haven't had any winning QBs whether black or white :snoop:
Shoelace woulda killed it in the PAC-12

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Bruh he's not saying dont play the better qb or recruit guys just cause they black he's saying yall dont even have a black QB on the roster. When the last time there was a black qb on the roster?
Even random ass nowhere schools like Boise, Texas Tech etc got black QBs whether they play or not.