Mac might be in trouble

Since when do backup QBs get in trouble
bryce2.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He’s not but he’s doing the best with what he gets, what’s Gus excuse with all that access to talent
probably having top 10 type talent (like Michigan) in a division that has teams that croot in top 2, top 4, and top ~8, while being almost in the same state as another program that croots in the top 3...and having to play those teams every year :yeshrug:
and with that, he's still succeeded far more than harbaugh has

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I highly doubt Mac is bad enough for Bryce to get the starting job, but Missouri, A&M at home, and Ole Miss is about as favorable a stretch as they'll have to work him in. all three should be blowouts or UA has some real problems

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I highly doubt Mac is bad enough for Bryce to get the starting job, but Missouri, A&M at home, and Ole Miss is about as favorable a stretch as they'll have to work him in. all three should be blowouts or UA has some real problems
it's not about Mac being bad dumb dumb. Bryce is just that special

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
it's not about Mac being bad dumb dumb. Bryce is just that special
maybe he is, but everyone outside of y'all fanbase seems to be able to acknowledge that Saban isn't going to do something like sub out a perfectly functional QB that had no issue scoring for a true freshman in this fukkery. Give him his reps just like Tua got and if shyt goes south you put him in

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
probably having top 10 type talent (like Michigan) in a division that has teams that croot in top 2, top 4, and top ~8, while being almost in the same state as another program that croots in the top 3...and having to play those teams every year :yeshrug:

They one in the same, you all just happened to have got one sec chip, all that talent down there i would hope you did, sad thing is if Gus quit bullshytting and get another Nick Marshall like qb he could fukk around and win some more

Leinart, OJ and Dwayne Jarrett should be there

forgot about the juice, but you know bomoni pointed out since Pete, not nan black qb has suited up for usc :mjpls:

Fell down a YT CFB rabbit hole. Michigan, Tennessee and Georgia have to be the three most traumatized fan bases in the sport right?

b5e5c8931ed5052100051d139d02ff58.gif

Yes it’s not easy being a Michigan fan bruh

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I honestly don’t know who the better college coach is between these two knuckleheads. shyt.. it may be Gus. But at some point, you’re gonna have to realize that a top 10 class composed of kids from all over the south, (like Auburns) is gonna be more talented overall than a top 10 class with kids mostly from the Midwest. (like Michigans)

Fell down a YT CFB rabbit hole. Michigan, Tennessee and Georgia have to be the three most traumatized fan bases in the sport right?

:mjcry:

Who pissed in your Cheerios this mornin?