The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
UCLA/WSU observation

DTR footwork really needs to get better, to many balls sail on him or he misses targets at the as evidence at 1:36-38 mark in this highlight

chip still has that play calling magic, though it’s WSU, not exactly a known defensive juggernaut he’s still coming with some good plays

Feel how you want about leach( we at the Loic don’t like him, I think I’m the only one who likes his offense) his offense really stretches you out and stresses you out, and if you aren’t sound in your assignment or get caught looking at the window dressing you will get fukked as referenced by 4:20 mark in the video posted

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
UCLA did them selves no favor by keeping a single high safety that didn’t pay attention and terrible leverage by the corner he let the man get outside which is at the 6:32 mark

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

This isn't getting benched until you show Saban you can't do this anymore. Jalen was ass as hell for 3 out of the last 4 games in 2016 and where was he come opening day in 2017? same song and dance

The UGA game will decide if whether or not Bryce will be a starter this season.

But yeah in 2017 I knew Tua was better than Jalen but Jalen hadn’t necessarily done anything to lose his job, until the National Title where Saban HAD to make the switch. Also we already knew what Tua could do cause he played in blowout time in ton of games. Coaches rarely throw a TF QB out there in the first game like that, Trevor Lawrence didn’t even start out the gate at Clemson.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Guess we ain’t getting that new flavor of Dr.Pepper now since the good doc don’t wanna go to work :francis:

if you play your cards right I’ll send a case to your house

s-l400.jpg