The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Speaking of, Roger McCreary was the second highest graded DB on our team last year (per PFF) and was put on one of their All-SEC teams before Noah, a guy who got drafted in the first round. :wow: rich get richer :takedat:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Auburn has 3x as many DBs drafted as FSU since Kevin Steele has joined :snooze:

tenor.gif

Like that fukkin matters, now i got some respect for your intelligence, but you sound like LSU Super fan and him making it seem like recruiting was anything other than a money grab, yeah a few kids go for some of the other shyt, but money talks, and though I’m sure it’s a couple that may get burn i can’t remember the last auburn DB that was actually making noise in the league maybe Rogers

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Like that fukkin matters, now i got some respect for your intelligence, but you sound like LSU
Super fan
and him making it seem like recruiting was anything other than a money grab, yeah a few kids go for some of the other shyt, but money talks, and though I’m sure it’s a couple that may get burn i can’t remember the last auburn DB that was actually making noise in the league maybe Rogers

who is that in the bolded, and why you at their neck? :whoo:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
who is that in the bolded, and why you at their neck? :whoo:

he replied

He’s still mad cuz I said Jim Harbaugh not cutting it how he should be in recruiting

come on bruh we laid this down, you the same person that said les was better than his ok st recruiting, but he got better because he was at LSU where the money machine doesn’t stop, and some kids just honestly wants to go, plus it’s no competition in state. You won’t see him maintaining his level of recruiting now that he’s at Kansas, and it’s possible before you say it’s Kansas, because the fat man had a lot of nfl talent on his team that won the orange bowl

like i said it’s a lot easier to recruit when your team pays, Michigan gets it out the mud, and me and @Trust Me gave you plenty of examples that you wanted to say we had to have paid but we didn’t, dude if we paid I’d be the first to admit it but no one can point any examples of paying

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He’s still mad cuz I said Jim Harbaugh not cutting it how he should be in recruiting

he replied

come on bruh we laid this down, you the same person that said les was better than his ok st recruiting, but he got better because he was at LSU where the money machine doesn’t stop, and some kids just honestly wants to go, plus it’s no competition in state. You won’t see him maintaining his level of recruiting now that he’s at Kansas, and it’s possible before you say it’s Kansas, because the fat man had a lot of nfl talent on his team that won the orange bowl

like i said it’s a lot easier to recruit when your team pays, Michigan gets it out the mud, and me and @Trust Me gave you plenty of examples that you wanted to say we had to have paid but we didn’t, dude if we paid I’d be the first to admit it but no one can point any examples of paying
:popcorn3:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
McCreary.gif
:hubie:

tenor.gif

Like that fukkin matters, now i got some respect for your intelligence, but you sound like LSU Super fan and him making it seem like recruiting was anything other than a money grab, yeah a few kids go for some of the other shyt, but money talks, and though I’m sure it’s a couple that may get burn i can’t remember the last auburn DB that was actually making noise in the league maybe Rogers
If you view everything in recruiting as money this, money that, what's the point of even opining on recruiting?:gucci:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
McCreary.gif
:hubie:

If you view everything in recruiting as money this, money that, what's the point of even opining on recruiting?:gucci:

i literally said that, folks be talking like nikkas choosing their school off of the strength, it’s so much that goes in to recruiting that no one can really take credit for it, money does play a big roll in some schools come up of talent, but kids will choose because win/loss record, uniforms, majors, location, their family went there, the list goes on i highly doubt the kids you get are like damn y’all beat Bama that’s why i chose auburn, or it’s been a ton of great cbs out of auburn that’s why i picked y’all over fsu.

Im glad Harbaugh teflon to these dudes, they deserve him :yeshrug:
He’s not but he’s doing the best with what he gets, what’s Gus excuse with all that access to talent