The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That foo' a herb. I wouldn't put much stock into anything he got to say.

I wouldnt be opposed tho.

Line dat bytch nikka Herman up :mjgrin:

I mean.. if there's one thing that can make a Michigan offense look potent, its a Big 12 defense. :mjlit:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mean.. if there's one thing that can make a Michigan offense look potent, its a Big 12 defense. :mjlit:

Last time yall played a Big 12 team was Kansas in the Buffalo Wild Wings bowl, right? :patrice:

Yeah, yall about due for some payback :whoo:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Maybe y’all can get some get backs on Oklahoma after baker baptized the shoe with that flag? :ohhh:

That school is irrelevant until further notice after that embarassment in the playoffs. Yall 2 peas in a pod and can battle for the Pump Faking trophy if we all end in the same conference.

LividDigitalAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They was mobbin deep on here especially during the Jameis/Jimbo era...suddenly they ghost:dead: Disgusting:scust:
Tracy beat y’all nesta trolled y’all and y’all still hurt :mjlol:
jWEmcf5.gif

Nikkas squad aint been meaningful since Lil Kim was making records with Mr. Cheeks talkin all this shyt :picard:

Dont worry brehs. Randy Diaz gon bring in some high quality recruits for the next head coach.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
jWEmcf5.gif

Nikkas squad aint been meaningful since Lil Kim was making records with Mr. Cheeks talkin all this shyt :picard:

Dont worry brehs. Randy Diaz gon bring in some high quality recruits for the next head coach.
Don’t forget we also gone beat y’all ass oh and right back at ya
full