Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That shirt red you old blind bugeyed muthafukka
92f6e3a10521f1edeae717bcbcd44295.png

No wonder you aint see JT was short
Enja7Ij.png

+rep

Nah I gave u nole clowns a grace period now the schedule drop im ready to beat y’all ass for the 4th straight time

Them gloves off fam? :gladbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
oh yeah one of em fake mad at his team foh with that shyt :mjlol:
Them FSU are literally non existent at this point. Last I seen of the old man that used to be in here, His dumb ass was posting about how the coronavirus wasn't real :snoop:

And I swear @Rigby. used to be beefing with an FSU fan like every other day, Haven't seen that shyt in a loooooooong time :russ:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Them FSU are literally non existent at this point. Last I seen of the old man that used to be in here, His dumb ass was posting about how the coronavirus wasn't real :snoop:

And I swear @Rigby. used to be beefing with an FSU fan like every other day, Haven't seen that shyt in a loooooooong time :russ:
They was mobbin deep on here especially during the Jameis/Jimbo era...suddenly they ghost:dead: Disgusting:scust:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Silkk is cool but I be wanting to split his shyt when he talks bad about our team :manny: especially because Kev can't match that energy.
Kev and Berg are really just along for the ride. He's carrying that podcast to big things. Plus he's right UM is not developing anyone, so Taylor and Marshall could easily turn into Nesta Silvera and Tracy Howard.