The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Tbh, I was waiting for that decision to pop up. I can’t remember the last time I was not excited in August knowing the season is around the corner. It’s mainly because there is a chance that it would have been postponed anyway. I thought playing only in conference only was just kicking the can down the road.

If the big 10 does cancel fall sports, the rest of the power 5 will follow suit.

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Kev and Berg are really just along for the ride. He's carrying that podcast to big things. Plus he's right UM is not developing anyone, so Taylor and Marshall could easily turn into Nesta Silvera and Tracy Howard.
Agreed that Silk is carrying the entertainment.

To be fair, Tracy's DB coach was a color-contact wearing weirdo who didn't know wtf he was doing. Nesta has battled injuries. You're also nitpicking with those two lol. Anymore kids we failed to develop?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Kev and Berg are really just along for the ride. He's carrying that podcast to big things. Plus he's right UM is not developing anyone, so Taylor and Marshall could easily turn into Nesta Silvera and Tracy Howard.
Tracy beat y’all nesta trolled y’all and y’all still hurt :mjlol:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

To be fair, Tracy's DB coach was a color-contact wearing weirdo who didn't know wtf he was doing. Nesta has battled injuries. You're also nitpicking with those two lol. Anymore kids we failed to develop?
The NFL draft is proof.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The NFL draft is proof.
We have the third most players in the NFL though, right ahead of you guys actually :skip:

And people saying a certain school develops more players is silly anyways. These schools recruit multiple already talented 4 & 5* and use their success as a recruiting tool. Unless you're turning 3* and unranked kids into All-Americans yearly save that development nonsense.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Tbh, I was waiting for that decision to pop up. I can’t remember the last time I was not excited in August knowing the season is around the corner. It’s mainly because there is a chance that it would have been postponed anyway. I thought playing only in conference only was just kicking the can down the road.

If the big 10 does cancel fall sports, the rest of the power 5 will follow suit.

Even with the SEC releasing their schedule last night, it was exciting to finally talk about something on the field but it still felt bizarre. I'm completely fine with them canceling the season.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
images

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Silk is not carrying shyt and his ass always gets butt hurt when someone calls him out.