The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@UserNameless @Killah Ray @Illin Degenerate @fat buddy

I'm expecting big things out of Llyod, Powers, and Shaw to step up and provide offense. I think those guys are Mike Bobo style players. I

or

(Our creative media team needs to watch certain words they use by the way)

I know Auburn showed interest in him but we never put real pressure on trying to get him. I know he was listed as an athlete. So y’all decided to put him on offense?
I would lowkey put him on both sides of the ball. I wanted to see what he could do at OLB

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I know Auburn showed interest in him but we never put real pressure on trying to get him. I know he was listed as an athlete. So y’all decided to put him on offense?
I would lowkey put him on both sides of the ball. I wanted to see what he could do at OLB

Read a report from Bobo that was talking about him having great hands. I think he is working on both sides of the ball. Depending on how Bell comes about I think that'll determine where he plays.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@Sauce Dab

You guys are recruiting the state well this season. I hope you guys don't let McKinstry get out of there. He too close to Auburn to let him make his way to upstate South Carolina. Really surprised that Bama isn't high on his list.

Also, if you follow high school has Thompson always had a good tradition of high school football in the state?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Sauce Dab

You guys are recruiting the state well this season. I hope you guys don't let McKinstry get out of there. He too close to Auburn to let him make his way to upstate South Carolina. Really surprised that Bama isn't high on his list.

Also, if you follow high school has Thompson always had a good tradition of high school football in the state?
I don’t know about Thompson always being good but these last few years they been bringing it. Everybody knows Hoover is a D1 factory but the other cities right outside Birmingham like Thompson and Trussville etc been putting out a lot of D1 talent these past few years too
And I don’t think McKinstrey going to Clemson