The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Expanded sidelines and two officials and one captain for coin toss.

How do these people not know this shyt really don't mean shyt cause you're playing a sport where you're going to be all up on another person.

Also,

Another rule change has to do with the controversial play in the Iron Bowl (Alabama vs. Auburn) last season. If a clock expires at the end of a half, but replay shows there is time remaining on the clock, there must be at least 3 seconds remaining on the clock for a play to be run if the clock is running upon the referee’s whistle. If the clock is running and it is determined 2 seconds or less remain on the running clock, the half is over. If the clock is stopped, however, and more time is added to the clock after a run out of bounds or an incomplete pass, a play with 2 seconds or less remaining after replay review will be allowed to be conducted.

A similar review before halftime last season in the Iron Bowl determined 1 second was remaining on the clock following a running-clock play by Auburn. Auburn was allowed to snap the ball quickly and kick a 52-yard field as time expired before halftime. Alabama coach Nick Saban argued against the ability of a ball to be snapped in less than 1 second upon a ref’s whistle with a running clock. His argument fell on deaf ears — until the NCAA considered new rules in the offseason.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I have my doubts about CFB finishing the season and I still would support the decision to cancel it but a 10 game conference schedule will be amazing.

At least nobody can say we didn’t play nobody this season.

We gotta play:

Auburn
Florida
Georgia
LSU
Tennessee (will not be an easy out)
Texas A&M

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Bama lb Ale Kaho leg injury
9855738.png

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Him and Gervon Dexter on the line :scust: are program changers. I'm still salty about Bama getting Tim Smith last year tho he's literally Big Daddy Wilkinson level.

Missing on Smith and Taylor gonna hurt come next year. We gonna be stupid young at DT. But Taylor may be more of a SSDE than DT at least early on

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Expanded sidelines and two officials and one captain for coin toss.

How do these people not know this shyt really don't mean shyt cause you're playing a sport where you're going to be all up on another person.

Also,

Another rule change has to do with the controversial play in the Iron Bowl (Alabama vs. Auburn) last season. If a clock expires at the end of a half, but replay shows there is time remaining on the clock, there must be at least 3 seconds remaining on the clock for a play to be run if the clock is running upon the referee’s whistle. If the clock is running and it is determined 2 seconds or less remain on the running clock, the half is over. If the clock is stopped, however, and more time is added to the clock after a run out of bounds or an incomplete pass, a play with 2 seconds or less remaining after replay review will be allowed to be conducted.

A similar review before halftime last season in the Iron Bowl determined 1 second was remaining on the clock following a running-clock play by Auburn. Auburn was allowed to snap the ball quickly and kick a 52-yard field as time expired before halftime. Alabama coach Nick Saban argued against the ability of a ball to be snapped in less than 1 second upon a ref’s whistle with a running clock. His argument fell on deaf ears — until the NCAA considered new rules in the offseason.
I already posted this, but Saban beyond p*ssy for complaining about something every time Gus pulls the chopper out the car. While defenses DO deserve to have the time to substitute, that fukk midget killed our whole post 2013 offense :snoop: we gonna have to run I-Form on some Les shyt after Tank and DJ take ownership of Tuscaloosa this season

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
season starts september 26th??? :ld: I dont fukk with that

Me neither but I'm guessing their giving everyone enough time to make preparations and enough time to watch the cases and if it gets much worse they can just go ahead and cancel the season.

They should've done this back decided back in May but you had Dabo saying that the season will happen due to prayer and others didn't know what the hell they we're talking about.

If we had actual leadership in CFB, everyone would have some guidance on what to do and it would be done uniformly.