prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
- Clemson gon put the beats to ya'll.
- Ya'll could lose to: FSU, Syracuse, North Carolina and Pitt. :usure:

Disgustya.

Big Ten told them hoes to kick rocks, and the ACC bent the fukk over. Zero lube too. :scust:

I thought you was talking about college football not college basketball :ohhh:North Carolina,FSU,Pitt and Syracuse ain’t no fukking threat :mjlol: I guess SCum fans can do is pray on our down fall because we know y’all ain’t doing shyt but losing to Ohio state again :mjlol:I understand if ND lost to usc 9 straight times I would be :mjcry: too

and we turned down the big ten :ufdup:
What If? Revisiting Notre Dame's 1999 Decision to Spurn the Big Ten

But we should have joined he big ten tho I miss playing Purdue,Michigan state and Michigan every year :to:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
After seeing that ACC set up, this shyt lowkey got me more hype than I was before about a 2020 season :jbhmm: if SEC goes no divisions too :whoo:

I saw other people pissed about ND, I dont get what they did wrong
Make nd join the conference for good not just one season ACC blew it and let nd run things just for a season

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Make nd join the conference for good not just one season ACC blew it and let nd run things just for a season
They get more out of this relationship in football, but I feel like ACC gets the best out of it in all the other sports (IDK if ND is worth shyt in the other sports tho)

these matchups gonna be fire with them there tho :wow: Clemson, Miami, UNC, FSU vs ND all gonna be main event ish

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I thought you was talking about college football not college basketball :ohhh:North Carolina,FSU,Pitt and Syracuse ain’t no fukking threat :mjlol: I guess SCum fans can do is pray on our down fall because we know y’all ain’t doing shyt but losing to Ohio state again :mjlol:I understand if ND lost to usc 9 straight times I would be :mjcry: too

and we turned down the big ten :ufdup:
What If? Revisiting Notre Dame's 1999 Decision to Spurn the Big Ten

But we should have joined he big ten tho I miss playing Purdue,Michigan state and Michigan every year :to:

Notre Dame vs. Michigan - Box Score - October 26, 2019 - ESPN

My bad fam.. I would've replied sooner.. I was busy catchin up on some film study. :mjlit: