Daps
dXpOZwl.jpg
Its not though :dahell:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just because LSU had one above average QB the past 20 years, Don’t go losing your mind.

Relax :birdman:
I was saying that before last year, the hype Darnold got the offseason after the Penn st game was something I’ve never seen, they wanted to give him the heisman before the season even started

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was saying that before last year, the hype Darnold got the offseason after the Penn st game was something I’ve never seen, they wanted to give him the heisman before the season even started
The hype was deserved. The same way Trevor Lawrence’s heisman campaign was launched after the Bama game.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The hype was deserved. The same way Trevor Lawrence’s heisman campaign was launched after the Bama game.
Atleast Lawrence did It in a NC against a team people were calling unbeatable, Darnold’s hype wasn’t warranted cuz he stunk it up with turnovers the next season

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Atleast Lawrence did It in a NC against a team people were calling unbeatable, Darnold’s hype wasn’t warranted cuz he stunk it up with turnovers the next season
The next season :comeon:

His hype was based off of the previous season where he led USC to a 10-3 season with a top 3 finish after starting 1-3 :comeon:

Why you ain’t have this same energy when Fournette kept getting hyped as a Heisman candidate before even stepping on campus yet looked like shyt everytime he stepped on the field vs BAMA?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The next season :comeon:

His hype was based off of the previous season where he led USC to a 10-3 season with a top 3 finish after starting 1-3 :comeon:

Why you ain’t have this same energy when Fournette kept getting hyped as a Heisman candidate before even stepping on campus yet looked like shyt everytime he stepped on the field vs BAMA?

Darnold odds-on favorite to win the Heisman Trophy

USC's Sam Darnold enters season as Heisman Trophy betting favorite - NBC Sports

https://www.si.com/college/2017/09/01/heisman-trophy-betting-odds-sam-darnold-lamar-jackson