Reppin
New Orleans
Record vs the SEC since 2007:

Alabama: 97-16
LSU: 75-33
Georgia: 75-35
Florida: 63-39
Auburn: 57-50

Alabama has 22 more conference wins than the next team, I'd say that's pretty dominant :manny:
If Saban never left it would be the same thing, I don’t get the point here

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

What’s the big deal about that crappy MS flag? It’s the most generic slapped together flag in the country. It’s basically the confederate flag stapled on top of a generic clip artflag that like 20 other countries use. I spent most of my life there... that flag don’t mean a damn thing to anybody black or white. There is no proud Mississippian. They should change it to something better anyway.

Lol @ just telling your best player to shut up and be happy with his scholarship. Good luck on the recruiting trail :ufdup:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:patrice: I don’t think Saban figures everything out like he did without the failed NFL run
Saban won a championship in 4 years at LSU with no history to feed off of, now imagine him at LSU while Louisiana high school football is entering their Golden era For the next 15 years

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I wouldnt even bother posting a Colin Cowherd clip whether it was a valid point or not, but just from that quote the salty LSU fan took out + the initial tweet caption, I dont see where he's wrong

Saban's been there since 2007. just bc LSU, a program with top 5 talent every year, got past them 2 times doesn't invalidate what's an almost double digit lead in the head to head matchup. How many other head coaches are embarrassing another top 5 program in talent annually like that? Again, I didnt watch the clip but thats probably the gist of what Colin was talking about