The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What’s USC doing in there? Might as well throw Notre Dame and Texas in there too since he trying to make it a popularity contest

He framed it as like when those 4 schools are at their best they are unstoppable, and they're more equipped to sustain a dynasty, the list is more in historical context. One thing I didn't understand was him talking about Clemson and the awful conference they're in but ignoring the fact that the Pac-10 wasn't all that good when USC was hot either.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He framed it as like when those 4 schools are at their best they are unstoppable, and they're more equipped to sustain a dynasty, the list is more in historical context. One thing I didn't understand was him talking about Clemson and the awful conference they're in but ignoring the fact that the Pac-10 wasn't all that good when USC was hot either.
With this logic shouldn’t Miami be in there too then?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cause we whipped ass in and out of the Pac 12:

Auburn (2x)
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Michigan (2x)
Ohio State (2x)
Notre Dame (lost count)
Va Tech
Nebraska

:manny: