The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
3peat of clinching the B1G East division? Yeah you right :whew:

The trophies and rings still bling the same. Now careful before we sic our light work on you again. Have Roll Tide and Row the Boat on dat ass
S6vK6bT.png

tenor.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
fam you sounding real snitch-ish you fed ?? Is it some Ny nikkas doing something in Nebraska, I mean Columbus you don’t like

200.gif

They a different breed in that fukk ass state. :scust:

It ain’t snitchin when they stealing from the kids :mjcry:, the kids :to:.

Oh, so now it’s about them kids? I recall you shyttin all over them when Farentz went in raw. :usure:

shyt Iowa be putting the spotlight on the sick kids during the game knowing ain’t no visiting team gonna want to let them sick kids down and beat Iowa in front of them :martin:. They need to ban this shyt right here

Look at you. Flip floppin like ihop :gucci:

tenor.gif

Negative. :jawalrus:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
did you see Ohio hates the playoff selection committee :laff:

Can't really blame em, thought Brett McMurphy would be up there :russ:

Boise hating the BCS is accurate. I know the Playoff has flaws, a lot of flaws, especially when it comes to the committee but I'll take the Playoff system over the BCS anyday, that shyt was stupid.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Can't really blame em, thought Brett McMurphy would be up there :russ:

Boise hating the BCS is accurate. I know the Playoff has flaws, a lot of flaws, especially when it comes to the committee but I'll take the Playoff system over the BCS anyday, that shyt was stupid.

Use the BCS system mixed with the playoffs :manny:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

You think you funny huh :mjtf:

:ooh: Smitty Sauce beef Wowzers
Naw ain’t no beef. That’s my i got them receipts on file brother. Im just perplexed that when he roots for the Tigers he rooting for Auburn, LSU, and Mizzou :gucci:. Guess they call it Sauce Eastern Conference for a reason :jawalrus:

did you see Ohio hates the playoff selection committee :laff:
That shyt ain’t funny :ufdup:

They a different breed in that fukk ass state. :scust:

Oh, so now it’s about them kids? I recall you shyttin all over them when Farentz went in raw. :usure:

Look at you. Flip floppin like ihop :gucci:

Negative. :jawalrus:
Ain’t nobody ask for your analytical breakdown of my posts :martin:. I said what i said. Somebody got to protect the kids :mjcry:, but keep them little b*stards away from my Buckeye games :pacspit:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I didn't know we was always an offensive juggernaut, you mean to tell me we was running a big 12 offense for the 10 years before Tua came to Bama? :ohhh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I didn't know we was always an offensive juggernaut, you mean to tell me we was running a big 12 offense for the 10 years before Tua came to Bama? :ohhh:

I can’t speak to Stidham talent cause we rarely used him like we should’ve, but at his very best, I still think Tua is like a step above him. Stidham does possess a lot of deep ball talent that we just didn’t use properly, but Tua’s touch from everywhere on the field is superior. They’re both guys you have to have in good situations but Tua can make do moreso than JS