@staticshock
@KBadd

:whoo:
Those halftime band showdowns :whew:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

@No Sleep former players starting to call him out

I knew that muthafukka was putting on a show every time he was infront of the camera. Clemson is probably like a slave plantation behind the scenes. Black kids threatened by cac coaches to be “sent back to hood and never be heard from again” if dare to buck the system. Dabo is the ring leader of it all, and the cac media wouldnt dare out him. I hope more black players pull out receipts to burn that empire down. And this goes for all these coaches

And Tajh Boyd out here tap dancing like shyt
Clemson’s boosters probably threw a bag on the cool

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if any Bama/LSU players will have the courage to out Saban. Dabo basically followed Saban’s formula but with a Christian spin on it. If LSU had to get exposed then i would bush them too. Guess it would be Southern U only. I really only fukk with LSU because im rooting for my young brehs where im from to “make it” and be successful. I guess a part of me feels like im a c00n for not rocking with Southern only, but we make up 90% of these team’s roster and im rooting for the brehs.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

tenor.gif

I wonder if any Bama/LSU players will have the courage to out Saban. Dabo basically followed Saban’s formula but with a Christian spin on it. If LSU had to get exposed then i would bush them too. Guess it would be Southern U only. I really only fukk with LSU because im rooting for my young brehs where im from to “make it” and be successful. I guess a part of me feels like im a c00n for not rocking with Southern only, but we make up 90% of these team’s roster and im rooting for the brehs.

dude you like what you like, don’t be ashamed of it, and you can still have love for your hbcu’s too, as for Saban i think he legitimately cares and doesn’t have a racist thought process, obviously i don’t know what lurks deep in his heart, but at some point long as he’s been coaching something would have slipped if he was, i think he just loves football and his guys, and honestly hates everyone, i say that jokingly because he’s such a curmudgeon