@KBadd

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Wow, I can see the possible jump. I honestly, never gave thought to the media coverage for these conferences one thing I will say is I do see a lot of F A&M soft ball on T.V. Honestly, I always felt that I saw more MEAC coverage on ESPN or others.

Like when we spoke on the NC A&T move on the LOIC Podcast I still don't really understand this move. I believe they'll compete I love how they recruit, love the facilities, good coaching at NC A&T. I'm interesting in seeing the treatment from the conference though. A positive is I'll get to see the band at Gardner Webb every other year.

MEAC needs to bring Benedict College into the fold, @DropTopDoc I know you agree?

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Wow, I can see the possible jump. I honestly, never gave thought to the media coverage for these conferences one thing I will say is I do see a lot of F A&M soft ball on T.V. Honestly, I always felt that I saw more MEAC coverage on ESPN or others.

Like when we spoke on the NC A&T move on the LOIC Podcast I still don't really understand this move. I believe they'll compete I love how they recruit, love the facilities, good coaching at NC A&T. I'm interesting in seeing the treatment from the conference though. A positive is I'll get to see the band at Gardner Webb every other year.

MEAC needs to bring Benedict College into the fold, @DropTopDoc I know you agree?
Hopefully they would have to pull BCU with them to keep the SWAC at an even number. I don't think the MEAC is going to make it. Most HBCU are struggling to meet Division 1 requirements.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

yeah-thats-gonna-be-a-no-for-me-dawg-memecrunch-com-50789446.png

banner-brick-wall.jpg