The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They lighting him up in the comments. Dude really think the black players who make Dabo all that money should be thankful for Dabo :heh:

as they should, people really be out here talking without calculating the response and not taking into account the humanistics of it all

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Have become a quasi-natl contender almost every year and have been taken the lead versus Bama ever since Dye’s first year :mjcry: Auburn would be Arkansas status with big pat, RIP :takedat:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How serious is his injury
I could be wrong in the severity, but if you severed a femoral artery, that’s pretty close to fatal. Lot of blood goes through there, so I would think amputation would also be at play

now since that didn’t happen, I’d figure he’d be fine :yeshrug:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man if UVA still had Bryce Perkins, UGA might’ve been dead in the water by mid season. Opening vs UVA, at Muskaloosa 2 weeks later, then Auburn 3 weeks later

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

I hate when these mods on team sites try to downplay shyt. Months ago when Justin Ross got hurt i posted on here that word is hes hurt and it was serious. Clemson’s mod started downplaying the situation since day 1. For some reason they didn't want the news to get out. Now today Dabo announced hes done for the year :beli:. I think Dabo’s weird ass is the one behind this. He has some weird policies.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This is cool. It keeps the money instate. Gives those schools some extra funding. Whoever we played in that slot was gonna be some straight up cupcakes anyway.

The only L is Southern fans are gonna be at the game popping off. All SWAC schools do this when they play "white" schools

This is cool is keeps money in state. Who ever we had scheduled were gonna be cupcakes an