The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@RammerJammer i was looking at what WR yall brought in last year and it was only John Metchie and Saban em did em dirty playing him in 5 games wasting a redshirt :francis:

He’ll be fine and step into a bigger role this season, all he needs is two years to ball out

Lil Tua got the same treatment

Baby Tua’s case is different because he became the backup once Mac took over, and I don’t think they have any real plans for Paul Tyson.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He’ll be fine and step into a bigger role this season, all he needs is two years to ball out

Baby Tua’s case is different because he became the backup once Mac took over, and I don’t think they have any real plans for Paul Tyson.

True. He was behind some elite dudes but u thought he'd be redshirted. Like you said tho, he'll be fine

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody knew Lia and Young Bear Bryant being in the same class was a bad idea from the start. I just thought Bear Bryant would transfer before Lia would

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Everybody knew Lia and Young Bear Bryant being in the same class was a bad idea from the start. I just thought Bear Bryant would transfer before Lia would

The Bryce Young signing and Covid-19 really messed things over for Lil Tua. I thought Lil Tua had an outside chance to be really compete for the starting job but he couldn't and he was going to end up being 2 or 3 on the depth chart.

The tricky part with the QB situation now is if we're gonna have a Fromm/Fields situation with Mac/Bryce.

7 years ago I would've had no worries about Bryce staying but with this free agency in CFB especially at the QB position, anything can happen.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if the out of state signings will slow down due to all this shyt going on. Brehs be commiting to schools half way across the country with no fam there. They are still kids and when shyt gets tough their natural instinct is to go home. Now i see why schools be helping their parents relocate.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I wonder if the out of state signings will slow down due to all this shyt going on. Brehs be commiting to schools half way across the country with no fam there. They are still kids and when shyt gets tough their natural instinct is to go home. Now i see why schools be helping their parents relocate.

Decommits will be RAMPANT if/when they have a season & kids can take OV's/unofficial visits.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that’s actually a good question. But I’m sure most California D1 kids willing to risk going out of state since USC and UCLA ain’t been doing too much. Same for east coast kids. They ain’t staying and going to Rutgers

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Damn that’s actually a good question. But I’m sure most California D1 kids willing to risk going out of state since USC and UCLA ain’t been doing too much. Same for east coast kids. They ain’t staying and going to Rutgers
I know you see that class USC is putting together they just got that Miller Moss kid to commit

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I had a wild dream last night featuring Nick Saban.
I was chilling in an office and a few other people where in there. A chick in there all bubbly and happy, a white dude who said he was a former tight end. We were all kicking it and then a phone ring and its a former bama DB and he called asking for somebody and if he dont hear from them he's gon enter the portal. I'm like :dwillhuh: bruh you aint played here in years you in the career life portal.
Then Saban walk in and he rockin the glasses he used to wear when he was with the Browns
rad_g_sabancle_576.0.jpg

And he starts looking at us and says "how are we doing recruiting safeties. We need to stop looking at box safeties who can only do 1 thing and find guys we can move all over the place cause thats where the league is going."
Then everybody leave and it's just me and him and he start shooting the shyt talking bout politics and how people running all over the place. Then bout how they need to legalize weed.
I asked him if he gonna wear a mask on the sideline he said hell no.
Then he hands me a paper and it's a job offer sheet. And he says "now I want you to understand if you take this job I cant pay you:mjpls:"
I thought about my parents and I was like "they got me" and started writing my name on the contract
:dead:
A nikka signed up to be an intern in his own dream :martin:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And he starts looking at us and says "how are we doing recruiting safeties. We need to stop looking at box safeties who can only do 1 thing and find guys we can move all over the place cause thats where the league is going."

Then he hands me a paper and it's a job offer sheet. And he says "now I want you to understand if you take this job I cant pay you:mjpls:"
I
A nikka signed up to be an intern in his own dream :martin:
So Saban took shots at Xavier Mckinney :ohhh:and he also wanted you to do labor but for free :mjpls:
An “intern” is putting it nicely :mjpls:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So Saban took shots at Xavier Mckinney :ohhh:and he also wanted you to do labor but for free :mjpls:
An “intern” is putting it nicely :mjpls:
This and your confederate flag post yesterday . :whoo: Whats going on in the country right now is really exposing the Sauce Eastern Conference :scust:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This and your confederate flag post yesterday . :whoo: Whats going on in the country right now is really exposing the Sauce Eastern Conference :scust:
Clemson ain’t the SEC :mjpls:
You don’t want people to start exposing stuff. As soon as an exposal happens y’all will be first on the list :mjpls:
Let Justin Fields say something about the confederate flag y’all gone try to kick him out the state of Ohio :mjpls: