The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yea but that man was great at adjustments, he was shyts against Dan Mullen :mjlol: he owned Malzahn tho
Mullen would always style on him. I remember him killing us with that weak option play. I’ve blocked 2017 out of my misery. After that game people were wondering if we were even going to a bowl game.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Mullen would always style on him. I remember him killing us with that weak option play. I’ve blocked 2017 out of my misery. After that game people were wondering if we were even going to a bowl game.
The Florida win was a lucky win :mjlol: I cringe when I hear the players say they weren’t leaving that place without a W

Edit: you talking about the Mississippi st ass whooping?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yep that one. We looked like some scrubs that game.
I remember leading up to that game listening to local radio, and the host was like, “if they make these sloppy mistakes they’ve been making, MSU is goin to blow them out” I was listening to him like :comeon: they goin to smash these fools, then I watched at ass whooping and was like :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont put too much stock in @Swagnificent basketball views

However, DJ is following his football views. Trey Lance over Lawrence and Fields:ohhh:

Trey Lance = Donovan McNabb

To me he's a safer bet to be a star QB in the NFL than Trevor Lawrence. Now he doesn't have Lawrence's ceiling which is all-time great. But he's not gonna be a bust. He's at worst gonna be like McNabb. A multiple time pro-bowler who is viewed as a rock solid franchise QB.