The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
9761084.png
If there is no football in the fall he shouldn't play and a lot of NFL prospects won't play college ball in the spring. Marco Wilson father already said his son isn't playing if the season starts in the spring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean shyt Tennessee has a nice campus and facilities comparable to those schools. and was pulling top 10 classes with butch. :yeshrug:

Also location matters. They just signed 2 4-star kids from the same school in Baltimore. People don't realize how close Knoxville is to cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, and Baltimore.
Who is we? I thought you said you wasn’t a Tennessee fan

The casual we. I am from Tennessee afterall.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your bold is wrong. They've got the 2015 top 5 class. That's it. They dont even recruit at Michigan's level and we suck ass.

Lol @ this shyt. 'Being salty' .. Of Tenne-fukkin-see :snoop: They're got elite bag men ... stop being ridiculous. And no knock on the bag man method.. I wish we'd take notes. And that staff is far from proving themselves to be 'elite' at anything.

I wonder how Saban started reeling in those classes so quickly. :jbhmm:

2014 was a Top 5 class according to some services (i.e. ESPN). If you just want to use the composite where they finished #7 then I'll say 2 Top 7 classes in a row.

Nonetheless, 3 consensus Top 10 classes in the last 6 years is great considering they haven't won anything.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
2014 was a Top 5 class according to some services (i.e. ESPN). If you just want to use the composite where they finished #7 then I'll say 2 Top 7 classes in a row.

Nonetheless, 3 consensus Top 10 classes in the last 6 years is great considering they haven't won anything.

You're...right

Those Tennessee teams with Butch had incredible talent, problem was that Butch was the head coach.