The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What match up would y’all like to see? OSU-UGA would be cool, Has Bama and Oregon ever played each other? FSU vs USC, Auburn vs Texas, Florida vs Clemson would be cool to see

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I wonder what cats from USC,Oregon,Washington etc gon do who are upperclassmen. Mainly them cause they're trying to go pro and need tape.
Cause chances are very high those states arent playing football this year.
You gotta let em transfer to schools who are playing (SEC :mjlol: ) and be immediately eligible right?

I heard that Bama already trying to get TCU for the opener cause USC probably gonna be in the bushes

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Southern vs. LSU :troll:
Why you you put the troll face? It’s already been scheduled. We not scared to put some money back into the state’s HBCUs
LSU football to schedule first game vs. Southern University in 2022
The first LSU-Southern University football game is closer to happening than ever, and is even closer than the distance between the two colleges, which is only nine miles.

Try September 2022 to be exact.

"The magic will be happening with a formal announcement in maybe three or five days and no more than two weeks," Southern athletic director Roman Banks said Thursday. "It's safe to say that it's going to happen. We're looking at the first three weekends of September of 2022."