The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was nice in the Eastern Michigan game, that was it :mjlol:

But speaking of bad QB play, I went back and watched Alabama vs Ole Miss 2016 and while Jalen Hurts developed his game a lot the last two years, to the point of becoming a 2nd round pick, it was rough for him his freshman year, there was a point in that game where he was 5/9 for 0 yards.
Gotdamn :picard::mjlol:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tennessee already locking themselves in for a guaranteed Top 20 class in May barring any decommitments. Pruitt putting in work

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every coach that goes to a big program has that really good class, it’s usually happens in year 1 or 2
e9Sl3Gg.png

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This period of time doesn’t get talked about enough. nikkas had D2 talents, saw how ass that style of QB was, had Deshaun, Fields (etc and etc) coming up...then decided to go after Eason and Murray 2.0 but a lil bit more yee yee

granted them two are head and shoulders better than Hutson mason, but I mean come on

See I respect Auburn, UF, Bama and a few other SEC schools because they know what type of QB it takes to win in college..UGA has turned their heads up towards athletic QBs forever :mjpls:

UCLA is a big program football wise? :skip:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I respect Auburn, UF, Bama and a few other SEC schools because they know what type of QB it takes to win in college..UGA has turned their heads up towards athletic QBs forever :mjpls:

UCLA is a big program football wise? :skip:
UCLA was a big deal years back. They just had a bad run until recently.