The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Lol Williams is a corner not a safety like Hampton, that's why LSU wanted him b/c Stingley is the only other corner. If LSU fans didn't care why are y'all acting so butthurt? He knew who was committed before he showed interest in LSU. He just ended up liking Miami more.
Williams made the right choice. He was never going to play corner here. And I just don't see him starting at nickel or either safety position next year. He just needs to get his footspeed up and he will be a good one for the U.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Damn boy. You're all over FSU's nuts today. That one win in 6 years got you talkative.

Still going beat the breaks off your bums. So quiet when y'all was trash. SMH You're bandwagon ass couldn't be found.

Wrong again. Your bandwagon fat inbred fakkit. Fuller stayed in Flawrida.

Going 5-7 you're not going to land all top prospects. But having a 20 top recruiting class is not terrible.
What are your thoughts on FSU's signing day sir?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Jerrion Ealy, arguably the best offensive player in this class, to Ole Miss:ehh:Just glad Clemson didn't get him. Ole Miss closing strong af they must have dropped the bags off this week
He will never play a down at Ole Miss. They wasted that scholarship on a hope and a prayer.

:whoa: I'm not hating... we might catch that same L with Maurice Hampton.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Fuller stayed in Flawrida.

Going 5-7 you're not going to land all top prospects. But having a 20 top recruiting class is not terrible.
The only reason he didn't flip is because we don't have room for him. He was just a backup plan if Sopsher didn't sign.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Williams made the right choice. He was never going to play corner here. And I just don't see him starting at nickel or either safety position next year. He just needs to get his footspeed up and he will be a good one for the U.
Lol if Williams was never going to play at LSU then you must think the same about Hampton since they are ranked similarly. And Flott and Jones are ranked much lower than Williams so they are never going to see the field by your logic. Who's going to play corner for y'all?? GTFO trying to act like y'all have a good full DB class with Flott and Jones. LSU wanted Williams bad he would be in a prime position to start for y'all year after next when Fuller and Vincent leave. Miami just had the better pitch

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What are your thoughts on FSU's signing day sir?
Never said it was going to be a great signing. But we got a pick up need in DE. With Curtis Fann on the other side. :wow:

Got some stud DB's . Too many IMO. Plus people talking about the o line. I'll take a 3 star from the state of GA and FL any day.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol if Williams was never going to play at LSU then you must think the same about Hampton since they are ranked similarly. And Flott and Jones are ranked much lower than Williams so they are never going to see the field by your logic. Who's going to play corner for y'all?? GTFO trying to act like y'all have a good full DB class with Flott and Jones. LSU wanted Williams bad but Miami just had the better pitch
You really put a lot of weight on where someone is ranked :mjlol:

Mo Hampton is a projected 1st round draft pick in Baseball. So we got a stud in two sports.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You really put a lot of weight on where someone is ranked :mjlol:

Mo Hampton is a projected 1st round draft pick in Baseball. So we got a stud in two sports.
LMAO so me putting weight in his football rankings are laughable but you thinking he will be good at football because he is good at baseball is logical? :dwillhuh:

That's all we really have to go on at this point. Every player looks good on their highlight film. Williams has just as good of a chance at being good as Hampton does is the way I look at it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The only reason he didn't flip is because we don't have room for him. He was just a backup plan if Sopsher didn't sign.
Keep telling yourself that fakkit. The only time you're ever right about football is when you post a credible article :camby:

The smart kids go where they can start sooner than later. Wasn't like Plumlee or Legendre were comitted to FSU. They were trying to flip them. Sometimes it don't work out. Just like it didn't work with Fuller.

Blackman and Travis makes me have no worries over the next two seasons. If we don't land one in that time that's a problem. But we'll be back to winning by that time so it will never be a worry

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LMAO so me putting weight in his football rankings are laughable but you thinking he will be good at football because he is good at baseball is logical? :dwillhuh:

That's all we really have to go on at this point. Every player looks good on their highlight film. Williams has just as good of a chance at being good as Hampton does is the way I look at it.
Him being great at baseball makes him a more valuable recruit. There’s a lot of stupid politics behind those rankings.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Him being great at baseball makes him a more valuable recruit. There’s a lot of stupid politics behind those rankings.
Yea I like Hampton as a safety but y'all are already loaded at safety. And y'all are acting like Flott, Jones, Ward are substantial recruits and Williams wouldn't have been when he is ranked much higher than them. Obviously LSU needed him we saw y'all don't have a ton of depth at corner. Just looked y'all barely have any CB recruits in 2017 or 2018 so Williams and Stingley would be your two best corners behind Fulton and Vincent.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea I like Hampton as a safety but y'all are already loaded at safety. And y'all are acting like Flott, Jones, Ward are substantial recruits and Williams wouldn't have been when he is ranked much higher than them. Obviously LSU needed him we saw y'all don't have a ton of depth at corner. Just looked y'all barely have any CB recruits in 2017 or 2018 so Williams and Stingley would be your two best corners behind Fulton and Vincent.
You keep saying they suck but Corey Raymond hand pick these kids. You mean to tell me those nerds know more than Raymond? If that’s the case we have nothing to talk about here