Wisconsin
USC

Who's missing?:jbhmm:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You bytches ain't won a conference title since Bush was in office you maize n blue jackass, why are you talking :mjlol:

Oohhhhhh, you big boy big time mad. :steviej:

Teams with a Big Ten Championship since 2005:

Ohio State
Big Brother (Got 3 :mjlol:)
Penn State
Wisconsin
USC
Who's missing?:jbhmm:

We’ve had to deal with an elite football program.. and haven’t gotten over that hump. The fukks yalls excuse for winning a measly 5 games?! With all that Cali talent? Not that it matters.. you being a Buckeye and all. :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oohhhhhh, you big boy big time mad. :steviej:

We’ve had to deal with an elite football program.. and haven’t gotten over that hump. The fukks yalls excuse for winning a measly 5 games?! With all that Cali talent? Not that it matters.. you being a Buckeye and all. :camby:
So you admitting Michigan ain't shyt :ehh:

Big Brother ain't have to deal with that same program?:jbhmm:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

TCU Black Panthers :ehh:

Almost look like the old school ones

WVU is supposed to get new uniforms. Rumor is that they look like this.
9005162.jpeg

Current uniforms:
2018_WVU_Football_Uniforms.png

How out of touch the fanbase is and how they're picking stuff they personally like.

Nike to Adidas?

The heck is the difference besides the stripe ?? And switching from Nike to adidas is the kiss of death for any program

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
The heck is the difference besides the stripe ?? And switching from Nike to adidas is the kiss of death for any program
e86309956ca2201b91d1537d7aae8f82--wvu-football-blue-gold.jpg

I guess it's supposed to give it that throwback feel I guess. Well tell that to the armchair ADs, HCs and whatnot since they believe their opinion matters that much.

EDIT: They think the players want to run around in camo uniforms:mjlol:. They want black uniforms, the color is nowhere near the colors of the school or team. If they could have it their way, they'd have us regressing back to the Major Harris days, with terrible facilities, poor equipment, music, and tacky uniforms. They talk like this stuff don't attract some players. Apparently one also believes young brehs don't have interest in Jordan and probably don't know who he is. :mjlol: Fanbase just needs to sit back and let the AD and HC do their job, they sure wouldn't get it done.

EDIT II: That coal rush ain't happening either :umad:. I get that coal played a huge role in our history as a state, but can they quit with the we need more coal references. They're throughout the uniforms, I mean for Christ's sake we have a 300lb chunk of coal that the players touch during the mantrip. There's even a wall in the locker room made up of coal. :mindblown: I think it's enough, they're the Mountaineers, not the Coal Miners.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kinda miss national signing day ONLY being in Feb
Yeah there was definitely suspense to it. But a lot of kids want to just sign and get it over with. Every single recruit always talks about how overwhelming the whole process is and quite a few of them graduate early too so I understand the early NSD :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:
@Trust Me I asked you a question :ufdup:
@Trust Me :lupe:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me I asked you a question :ufdup:

Yeah there was definitely suspense to it. But a lot of kids want to just sign and get it over with. Every single recruit always talks about how overwhelming the whole process is and quite a few of them graduate early too so I understand the early NSD :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

@Trust Me :lupe:

I don’t fukks wit Buckeye fans. And I answer them on MY watch. That hoe can and will wait.

@Silkk :leostare:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Mizzou self reports an academic violation, and still get the NCAA postseason ban hammer?

Yet remember the North Carolina fiasco that the NCAA swept away? Gotta make sure to keep their basketball team in the NCAA tournament for ratings and revenue.