The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

Love that most players didn't go. I despise 45 just as much as anyone else. Like I've said before, these kids got pro chefs cooking for them and they got the audacity to feed them that shyt. Dabo can smile all he want, just keep recruiting and producing rings. :ufdup:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love that most players didn't go. I despise 45 just as much as anyone else. Like I've said before, these kids got pro chefs cooking for them and they got the audacity to feed them that shyt. Dabo can smile all he want, just keep recruiting and producing rings. :ufdup:
If MAGA Swinney keeps pushing it then he'll be pushing recruits elsewhere :ufdup:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
If MAGA Swinney keeps pushing it then he'll be pushing recruits elsewhere :ufdup:
I don't know if I fully agree with that. Like yea will some recruits go elsewhere, of course, but let's not pretend like any of these coaches are really for the players. They can pretend like they are but we all know that NCAA football is more of a slave driving operation than the nfl.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:hubie:

I gots no hate for Clemson.. there’s word on the 24/7 board that 15% of the Clemson football team flunked their drug tests. And we ain’t talkin weed :manny:

:what:

:snoop:

20 players tested.... 3 failed = 15%... that's where the number comes from.

:martin:

If 10 players of 20 would have failed...then hell i'd be questioning shyt too...but 3 players...who Clemson....unlike other programs...put out that they failed, why they failed & suspended them...i'm good with the integrity of the program.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Why not? Was there a drug test they’d have to pass? :scheme:

It's called our coach don't pressure players to show up to stuff they don't want to attend. Also unlike Michigan...those same players had already visited the White House just 2 yrs ago and didn't really see the need to go back.

@Woodwerkz :Idontseeanything:

\

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:what:

:snoop:

20 players tested.... 3 failed = 15%... that's where the number comes from.

:martin:

If 10 players of 20 would have failed...then hell i'd be questioning shyt too...but 3 players...who Clemson....unlike other programs...put out that they failed, why they failed & suspended them...i'm good with the integrity of the program.

It's called our coach don't pressure players to show up to stuff they don't want to attend. Also unlike Michigan...those same players had already visited the White House just 2 yrs ago and didn't really see the need to go back.

\

I ain’t got no beef with your school. Funny thing is, I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for Clemson considering that’s where I was gonna hoop at when I graduated high school. Till they looked at my transcripts. :mjcry:

As for the ‘integrity’ of your program.. miss me with that. Rashan’s mom put y’all on blast for offering him 300k the day before national signing day. :yeshrug: So mehhhh on the integrity. But again.. I got no beef wit y’all.

As for the 15%.. that was outside the 3 that were suspended for the playoff game. And they even questioned Dabo about it and he didn’t confirm or deny.. all he said was that HE doesn’t force his kids to test regularly. Take that for whatever you’d like. It read to me like the athletic department might do independent testing and the three got caught up.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Silkk

Breh the word is Bru transferring wasn’t really Kingsbury being out but more his girlfriend switching from Oregon softball team to Texas. What a soft generation.
Whatever makes clown college feel better
89e3f250c54a850bd14a1b53c227b6cb.png