The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
@ReturnOfJudah @invincible1914

I rather we get Young than Sopsher considering he a packaged deal with his bro

Sopsher is one lazy kid. I can see him now loafing around at LSU’s practice. All that talent but no drive.

I've watched whole games of Sopsher in high school where he literally makes no plays. I know he's a DT or whatever, but I've never seen another 5 star player rated that high that don't jump off the screen. But maybe I don't know what I'm supposed to for :yeshrug:. It's just something that I've noticed that I kept to myself. Real talk... from I've seen... Rodney made more plays in high school. I actually don't blame him for not signing without his brother. He's not being recruited as a player. He's been treated like a chess piece this whole time, so he might as well make some moves too.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Taggart had an Ice Cream party after the Clemson game for recruits. They lost the game by 49 points :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Imagine how awkward those conversations:banderas:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:mjlol: Taggart had an Ice Cream party after the Clemson game for recruits. They lost the game by 49 points :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Imagine how awkward those conversations:banderas:
That whole day was crazy. Willie had us like:lupe: the way he was honing in on our recruits. By half time we were like:heh:. Taggart should consider going all in on being a CEO figurehead type coach. Just hire stud coordinators and focus on recruiting.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU