The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
LSU fans what happened with Joseph? 5 star DB from Baton Rouge he seemed destined to be great I remember wanting him so bad

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU fans what happened with Joseph? 5 star DB from Baton Rouge he seemed destined to be great I remember wanting him so bad
Suspensions and depth chart. He’s not fast enough to play corner, he could be a good safety but there’s a logjam there. At the end of the day he’s not worth begging to come back, I doubt he’d be welcomed if he did. He strikes me as someone who doesn’t have many friends on the team, his best friend is Jevonte Smart tho

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The ACC has produced two of college football's most prolific champions in recent years. The 2013 Florida State Seminoles were led by Heisman Trophy Winner Jameis Winston, who directed one of the FBS' most prolific offense of all-time, scoring a single-season record of 723 points. The Seminoles also boasted the nation's top defense that season surrendering 12.1 points per game and loaded with NFL talent. The 2018 Clemson Tigers blazed through their 2018 slate, becoming college football's first 15-0 team since 1897. The Tigers' offense featured freshman sensation Trevor Lawrence and running back Travis Etienne. Clemson's defense led the nation in scoring defense and quarterback sacks, featuring one of the best defensive lines in college football history led by Christian Wilkins. Who would win a fantasy matchup of these two sensational squads? Let the debate begin!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Brad Edwards details the numbers inside the historical dominance of the Clemson Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide, equals again on a collision course for the 2020 College Football Playoff national championship. While no résumé can match Nick Saban's, Dabo Swinney's last four seasons have put him in elite company.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
5 star? Since when?
Suspensions and depth chart. He’s not fast enough to play corner, he could be a good safety but there’s a logjam there. At the end of the day he’s not worth begging to come back, I doubt he’d be welcomed if he did. He strikes me as someone who doesn’t have many friends on the team, his best friend is Jevonte Smart tho
He's in the portal, but where can he go? JUCO? Can you just transfer out of academic suspension? (This is the real answer to what happened to him. His grades are garbage.) In the end, he's either going to buckle down or go JUCO. It is what it is :yeshrug:

Last edited: