Davin Joseph - OG
Chris Chester - C
Trent Williams
Phil Loadholt
Donald Stephenson
Lane Johnson
Daryl Williams
Orlando Brown

Those are the OT's that OU have had drafted and played multiple seasons in the NFL since 2000. They definitely can make the claim as OLU for this century. I'm trying to think what other colleges can be in the top 5.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Stockar McDougle
Jaamal Brown
Davin Joseph - OG
Chris Chester - C
Trent Williams
Phil Loadholt
Donald Stephenson
Lane Johnson
Daryl Williams
Orlando Brown

Those are the OT's that OU have had drafted and played multiple seasons in the NFL since 2000. They definitely can make the claim as OLU for this century. I'm trying to think what other colleges can be in the top 5.
Andrew whitworth better than all em

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That whole narrative that bowl games are not important, don’t think I’m behind that one. Look at how LSU is looked at this year prior to last year coming off a loss to Norte Dame.

Look at all the positive momentum Texas and Florida have gotten coming from their bowl win

All bowl games outside of the playoffs do, is give kids a chance to get free gear, get extra practice in, and miss the holidays with they people

Bowl wins don't matter as far as how they pretain to the next season. A bowl loss can be just as inspiring as a bowl win depending on the context of the loss.

Exactly

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Who the hell is that guy? Hornibrook isn’t even a really good fit if you go off past Briles styled offenses. Jordan Travis May be the best fit but the NCAA is screwing around with his case.
Why would Hornibrook transfer somewhere that he wasn't promised a good chance to start or where the OC doesn't want him? He's just as good if not better than Blackman, which isn't saying much but yea y'all just have a trash group of QBs