The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just saw an old post from @no1esrunthis, anybody know whatever happened to this dude? Seemed like he had a LOT going on in his life :francis:
Idk but bro leaving after Miami smacked that ass probably wasn’t a good sign. I liked his posts, hope breh quit the coke and pawgs and took it to church

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Dude like legit legit broke down after that shyt :francis:

made me go search for his post in may of 2017 about FSU vs Bama :pachaha:

THIS THE REAL MONEY FIGHT NOT THAT CORNY ASS BRON VS JORDAN THIS FSU GOTTA PLAY NICK SABAN IN ATLANTA WITH NO SCRIPT NO NOTHING WE GOT MIAMI FLORIDA AND CLEMSON nikkaS CALLING US OUT COME BRING IT THIS IS THE REAL shyt RIGHT HERE BAN ME IF WE LOSE TO BAMA I DONT GIVE A fukk BOUT shyt NO MORE fukk EVERYBODY fukk @smitty22 @RammerJammer @1BadBamaFan @portcityplaya @Illeye buckmatic @JALEN HURTS @No Sleep @Brady-Carter @Silkk and all the Miami neckbeards @Brooklynzson sticky this shyt only ones moving units is Bron Lavar Ball and us its the NOLES in here yall Cane nikkas aint welcome here win the Coastal and come back and see I don't give a fukk bout nothing no more yall want that PAC shyt I'm here fukk all yall I'm the last real nikka alive fukk with me nikka I'm the franchise molly and them xans got me aggravated who want some fukk with me fukk it what yall nikkas want PS fukk AUBURN TOO

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"PS fukk Auburn too" :deadrose:

ESPN SEC West preview:
"You could make the case that Auburn's own personal conference is the country's hardest. Not only do the Tigers play in the SEC West, but they also draw Georgia each year in interdivision play. They've also played a top-10 team in nonconference play for three straight years, and depending on where Oregon ends up in the preseason polls (likely in the No. 8-11 range), that could soon become four straight years.

In all, Malzahn's team has played 20 top-10 teams, nearly 3½ per year. (Alabama has played only 21 such games in that span, and that's with nine CFP games mixed in.) Auburn has played 15 more teams ranked between 11th and 25th, too (it's 9-6). In 2017, his Tigers beat No. 2 Georgia by 23 and No. 1 Alabama by 12. Their reward: having to play Georgia again for the SEC crown.

If FBS had an FCS-style 24-team playoff or something, we would say these schedules make Auburn battle-tested and ready. Instead, these schedules mostly eliminate the Tigers from playoff contention."