The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Facts, Dabo prolly calling them during the dead period talking bout Day getting old he ain’t gonna be around much longer :beli:

Yall owe his ass for this lol.

Dabo Swinney knew Ohio State was ‘in trouble’ after watching Big Ten film

That’s another reason why we’ve been so successful,” he told host Walt Deptula. “Nobody wants to talk about that. Go back to last year. We're trying to figure out a way to put four Big Ten teams in the playoff. And let me tell you, if they’d have figured it out, they’d have done it. I didn't pay no attention to the Big Ten. You just kind of buy it, right?

“That's just what's out there. And then we get ready to play Ohio State and I start watching the tape, I watch every single game, and I go in and tell our guys. I’m like, 'Boys, these guys are in trouble.' I mean, I've watched the whole league. I've gone through the whole league both sides. These guys are in trouble. And that's exactly what happened. Again, that’s a credit to our league.”

He shyt'd on the Big Ten. LMAO

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That’s another reason why we’ve been so successful,” he told host Walt Deptula. “Nobody wants to talk about that. Go back to last year. We're trying to figure out a way to put four Big Ten teams in the playoff. And let me tell you, if they’d have figured it out, they’d have done it. I didn't pay no attention to the Big Ten. You just kind of buy it, right?

“That's just what's out there. And then we get ready to play Ohio State and I start watching the tape, I watch every single game, and I go in and tell our guys. I’m like, 'Boys, these guys are in trouble.' I mean, I've watched the whole league. I've gone through the whole league both sides. These guys are in trouble. And that's exactly what happened. Again, that’s a credit to our league.”

:ReceiptsOnDeck::huhldup:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Classic

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Wr class is ridiculous :DemBuckeyes:

Damn.
Thought Illinois had a chance.
Mookie didn’t do the right thing.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:mjcry:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. It’s the only state school I follow.

I want to see Lovie do well there after Chicago and Tampa pulled the rug from under him.

The on field product has to take off this year though.
How many wins you expect from him? You expect them to be bowl eligible?

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How many wins you expect from him? You expect them to be bowl eligible?

Honestly, at least 8 wins this year (with the 8th coming in a bowl game).They didn’t have the depth to compete against certain teams last year once injuries and suspensions hit, especially at receiver and in the secondary.

With Lovie calling the defense now they should be more consistent.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, at least 8 wins this year (with the 8th coming in a bowl game).They didn’t have the depth to compete against certain teams last year once injuries and suspensions hit, especially at receiver and in the secondary.

With Lovie calling the defense now they should be more consistent.
From 4-8 to an 8 win season the next year? :patrice:
Not saying it’s impossible but :huhldup:
Didn’t know the fan base expected that much by next year