The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
UF is very weird. It's like these top players be on board then just be like "Sike". :mjlol: These kids having to go to JUCO, I'm not sure why these schools aren't seeing that they don't have the grades.

Right!!! Right now for the 2020 class we got a pledge from Leonard Manuel yet it's known dude has grade issues which is why nobody else is REALLLLLY pushing for him yet here we are.....taking a risk on a raw WR. I've seen him a few times and i'm not too impressed by him.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Right!!! Right now for the 2020 class we got a pledge from Leonard Manuel yet it's known dude has grade issues which is why nobody else is REALLLLLY pushing for him yet here we are.....taking a risk on a raw WR. I've seen him a few times and i'm not too impressed by him.
Just best to stay away from kids with grade issues. You're wasting time and could be getting a player with out it.

Little bit confused because the first season under Mullen was a huge improvement. Thought these kids would stick. FSU goes 5-7 and is ranked 19 for the 2019 class. :dead:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Just best to stay away from kids with grade issues. You're wasting time and could be getting a player with out it.

Little bit confused because the first season under Mullen was a huge improvement. Thought these kids would stick. FSU goes 5-7 and is ranked 19 for the 2019 class. :dead:

People don't want to give McElwain any credit for the roster that he left behind. He was just a horrible CEO (outside of getting them to get the ball moving on upgrading the facilities). I do think he'll take the smarter approach, well he BETTER, with a kid with grade issues. Like you said, don't even waste time on them cause it's just a long as waiting game and if he's ineligible, you're left in the cold. I heard that Malachi Wideman may be a grade risk too though for y'all :lupe:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Whats going on in Florida? Hell, this is going to make for some interesting stories at media day and for the August 24th game.

Nah nah because those incoming recruits, besides Chris Steele and maaaaaaaaybe Diwan Black, weren't going to crack the two deep this year unless something unforseen happened. It's next year and going forward where if they never come to UF we'll be hurting.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I hope its true.

1) He's gonna ball out if so.

or

2) Harbaugh gonna hold a hoe type grudge and start McCaffery which I'm 100% ok with :heh:

Was it? Where'd you see that at? We could use some off season fukkery :mjlit:
Im sure your head coach will provide some off season fukkery with his weirdo ass

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
People don't want to give McElwain any credit for the roster that he left behind. He was just a horrible CEO (outside of getting them to get the ball moving on upgrading the facilities). I do think he'll take the smarter approach, well he BETTER, with a kid with grade issues. Like you said, don't even waste time on them cause it's just a long as waiting game and if he's ineligible, you're left in the cold. I heard that Malachi Wideman may be a grade risk too though for y'all :lupe:
WR is just not a position I'm worried about. The only WR that is a stud that will be leaving soon is Scary Terry. You figure FSU would learn after Goolsby to leave the grade risks alone. :snoop:

Helton
Thompson
Harrison
Young
Wilson
Adams

These young cats about to show out this season. The explosive offense will just attract more stud WR's for future classes. :mjgrin:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah nah because those incoming recruits, besides Chris Steele and maaaaaaaaybe Diwan Black, weren't going to crack the two deep this year unless something unforseen happened. It's next year and going forward where if they never come to UF we'll be hurting.
Do y’all already have good depth tho? You know how the SEC is. You going to need that depth to show up by mid season because guys will already start to get a little fatigued

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yea, ain’t nothing we didn’t say on here last year minus the grades parts. They didn’t even mention where coaches were fighting each other during halftime of two games that last season. This the shyt that irks me about the Fire Willie fans. Ole Bimbo quit recruiting in September, was noncommittal about staying and wanted to run in the stands to fight fans and they STILL were begging him to stay as the HC. shyt is wack and see through af