The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

To be honest it’s not far off, I’m sure that’s what he’s thinking though

Fields is unproven period.
I’ve gon on record saying fields in days offense should do numbers, he’s the only one that can hold himself back

Harbs was restricting shaes abilities, the new oc should accentuate his skill set, again we will see, but the feel/eye test says things are markedly different

At this nikka saying he’s average when he put up 22 tds to 7 interceptions, for our offense that’s like putting up 50, i expect big numbers this year

LMAO LMAO

@Michigan fans I want NO BEEF.

@Trust Me @DropTopDoc

We on it, we already talked about it, but we do need to put it on wax

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
To be honest it’s not far off, I’m sure that’s what he’s thinking though

Fields is unproven period.
I’ve gon on record saying fields in days offense should do numbers, he’s the only one that can hold himself back

Harbs was restricting shaes abilities, the new oc should accentuate his skill set, again we will see, but the feel/eye test says things are markedly different

At this nikka saying he’s average when he put up 22 tds to 7 interceptions, for our offense that’s like putting up 50, i expect big numbers this year

We on it, we already talked about it, but we do need to put it on wax

Patterson turned into Shae Speights when he not playing bums.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Those stars don’t really matter. If you don’t go to those camps then recruiting sites give you the :mjpls:

They don't matter. shyt is a joke. The TE FSU just offered was unranked. These idiot cac and c00n fans once again talked shyt about Taggart even tho Briles is the one who wanted him. Like 2 days later they gave him three stars.:dwillhuh:

There really isn't a formula to it. Depends on what school gets an unranked kid and they'll give them some stars.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I be trying to tell folks all that coordinator switching gonna catch up to us :bamafdup:

Top rated WR and OSU commit Julian Fleming
“That’s a stepping stone for coaches now,” Fleming told AL.com. “They’re going to Alabama and they’re moving up, because that’s just the process they go through. You know, Nick Saban is going to be there and is going to be reliable, but ultimately it was about I needed someone to coach me.”

The 6-foot-2, 199-pound wideout is close with new Crimson Tide wide receivers coach Holmon Wiggins and said he had a relationship with Josh Gattis before his departure to Michigan as OC.

“I’ve been recruited by two, three coaches there," Fleming told AL.com. "You know, I want someone I can rely on.”
And it's true. New dude in your living room every 6 months.

Also an interesting bit from there
Saban replaced seven assistants off last season's staff, a headache that's been almost non-existent at Clemson, by comparison. Last month, CBS Sports and 247Sports college football expert Barton Simmons said it would be "wise" for Alabama to start retaining its coaches from a recruiting and continuity standpoint.

You know what’s funny?” Simmons asked during a podcast on the topic. “If you look across the SEC, the conference is so intensely competitive that they’re always jumping from job to job. They’re always stealing coordinators from one another. This year, Tennessee grabs Derrick Ansley, who was two years removed from being at Alabama. Tennessee steals the offensive coordinator from Georgia in Jim Chaney. Half of Georgia’s operation staff is one-time Alabama guys.

There’s this sort of incestuous and very intensely competitive nature in the SEC. Meanwhile, Clemson is over there chilling with this staff they’ve had for a decade, and everyone’s just cool with it. It’s a really odd dichotomy there between the two, and I think it has benefited Clemson. Maybe Alabama will be wise to chill out a little bit and let some of these guys stick around.”
And it's true it's damn true

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I be trying to tell folks all that coordinator switching gonna catch up to us :bamafdup:

Top rated WR and OSU commit Julian Fleming

And it's true. New dude in your living room every 6 months.

Also an interesting bit from there

And it's true it's damn true
Except it hasn't effected recruiting at all. Saban always makes great replacement hires.. well besides Sark can't wait til he's gone next year.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@Killah Ray @UserNameless @Illin Degenerate

Gamecocks on commitment watch for the 5th ranked DT in the class. Few weeks ago I felt good about landing this guy but now I believe that ole Mack took some of that turf fund in some pockets. Alabama is also on his list but their class is loaded on the DL so I don't see him being a take. Florida is also there but they have 3 DTs already commited so far although they have no SOPH DTs on the roster currently.