The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

That’s a terrible fukking list. Fields got all the talent in the world, but all he’s got to show for it is a Tebow-like rushing TD that I saw at UGA, and a shytty spring game at OSU.

I’m not even that high on Shea, but he should be #1. Lewerke I can’t stand.. but the kid can play. He should be higher.

I don’t even wanna comment on that shyt no mo. Makes sense tho. 24/7 been on Fields jock since he was in middle school.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That’s a terrible fukking list. Fields got all the talent in the world, but all he’s got to show for it is a Tebow-like rushing TD that I saw at UGA, and a shytty spring game at OSU.

I’m not even that high on Shea, but he should be #1. Lewerke I can’t stand.. but the kid can play. He should be higher.

I don’t even wanna comment on that shyt no mo. Makes sense tho. 24/7 been on Fields jock since he was in middle school.
You big mad :UmadOH: Fields gonna put up better numbers than Dwayne did on yall bums ass. Day not taking his foot off the pedal like Urban did :Umadday:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Well said, i think fields gets the number 1 because of hype, but i do feel like he can be trouble in Days offense,

Shea is the proven Qb of the big, i can’t wait to see, how he looks in the new offense,

Lewerke been at state since like forever, he should be solid, he will make the smart play, and usually won’t turn it over, but he’s limited on talent,

They gon hype Martinez because frost but I’m Stevie wonder to that nikka,

the rest of the big is a toss up

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You big mad :UmadOH: Fields gonna put up better numbers than Dwayne did on yall bums ass. Day not taking his foot off the pedal like Urban did :Umadday:

Fields can only wish to be able to throw like Haskins.

Well said, i think fields gets the number 1 because of hype, but i do feel like he can be trouble in Days offense,

Shea is the proven Qb of the big, i can’t wait to see, how he looks in the new offense,

Lewerke been at state since like forever, he should be solid, he will make the smart play, and usually won’t turn it over, but he’s limited on talent,

They gon hype Martinez because frost but I’m Stevie wonder to that nikka,

the rest of the big is a toss up

Martinez kid can play tho. :ohhh:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yea he’s flipping all our recuits are flipping
People always say you should have fun and just take your visits even if you are committed. It's a free trip and all that. But nothing is free. Those schools want you to sign and they gonna keep throwing stuff at you til something stick. You are not just going to roll through and ball out. So I feel like if you gonna keep taking all these trips you should just decommit. We got lucky last year with Kardell. Last year he had the same thing going with FSU but they was slaw and his official was at the Clemson game :pachaha:.

But this dude Elias is on another level right now. (Is he even gonna play ball anywhere this year :patrice:) He actually has an official and an unofficial scheduled for Bama. Do you really believe the top rated LSU recruit is going to just stroll through Tuscaloosa have a good time and come home ready to suit it up for the Tigers. He's either gonna flip or have a miserable time telling everybody no over and over. I want him to come here, but he's doing way too much. He should do like Roy and just decommit. At least then we will know where we stand and everything wouldnt be so awkward.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People always say you should have fun and just take your visits even if you are committed. It's a free trip and all that. But nothing is free. Those schools want you to sign and they gonna keep throwing stuff at you til something stick. You are not just going to roll through and ball out. So I feel like if you gonna keep taking all these trips you should just decommit. We got lucky last year with Kardell. Last year he had the same thing going with FSU but they was slaw and his official was at the Clemson game :pachaha:.

But this dude Elias is on another level right now. (Is he even gonna play ball anywhere this year :patrice:) He actually has an official and an unofficial scheduled for Bama. Do you really believe the top rated LSU recruit is going to just stroll through Tuscaloosa have a good time and come home ready to suit it up for the Tigers. He's either gonna flip or have a miserable time telling everybody no over and over. I want him to come here, but he's doing way too much. He should do like Roy and just decommit. At least then we will know where we stand and everything wouldnt be so awkward.
Ricks was just over here recruiting Milton not even a month ago huh? If I told you then that he was goin to be THAT guy more than Jarrett and Sampah no one would have believed me

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Ricks was just over here recruiting Milton not even a month ago huh? If I told you then that he was goin to be THAT guy more than Jarrett and Sampah no one would have believed me
I believe he is/was all LSU. He's been the main recruiter for us this cycle. And one of the reasons we got so many Cali recruits. Also, I think he's just out there having fun. He's not going to do anything at least until the season plays out....

BUT

You have to admit there's a difference between going on your visits and checking out other schools and what he's doing. But I'm probably just overeacting though. This is the first year I've really kept up with recruiting over the summer.

Edit: All those other rumors about the other players like Rakim Jarrett are just fans and "inside" reporters blowing smoke though.

Last edited: