Missouri
Vandy - w

The 7th and 8th wins gotta come outta the USCe, Missouri, and MSU games

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I know but i'm referring to him making an announcement to "decommit" from an All American game to "commit" to another one
FSU needs to open the bag for Walker. He don't need to go to you bums.

I'm sick of UF invading Brevard County too. Got three players that went to the Gators and to the NFL. How in that little ass place:what:

Now big o line Leonard committed to UF from there. FSU is going to go off and win this season. We flipping them boys:ufdup:

We still need O linemen :mjcry:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
FSU needs to open the bag for Walker. He don't need to go to you bums.

I'm sick of UF invading Brevard County too. Got three players that went to the Gators and to the NFL. How in that little ass place:what:

Now big o line Leonard committed to UF from there. FSU is going to go off and win this season. We flipping them boys:ufdup:

We still need O linemen :mjcry:

Y'all should be getting Morven Joseph from us though. He been in love with FSU and I think the word is we may be landing SSDE Zykeivous Walker (if it ain't another UGA :troll: job before he commits to them :beli:).

But yea, y'all need OL. I think it's Miami who may end up landing Issiah Walker and not us. I think we're going to try and full court press Marcus Dumervil and keep him away from OU/LSU.

We need to pick up our skill position recruiting though. It's :flabbynsick: right now