The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
eh....they've hot their QB's already for the 2020 cycle (as of now) for the most part
He's one of the best QBs in this class it would be dumb for teams not to reach out and there's still a lot of top programs that need a QB, Bama better do everything we can to get that kid. Oregon and OSU both have QB's committed and they were talking to him at the finals Oregon is definitely gonna offer him they are the early favorites since he's admitted he's a big fan. If A&M doesn't get King they are going to go after Stroud. UCLA should’ve been all over him since he’s from that area. He’ll have his pick of almost any pac 12 or big 12 school probably

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We gon be trash this year. I know it :yeayea:
Bama fans giving up on Tua? :DemonicAubie:
tenor.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Man UGA bout to go overboard with the 5* they just got CB for Ringo, ARik Gilbert, and Kendall Milton
UGA has always been stacked with recruits. Even when Mark Richt was there he was killing it on the trail. I wish they had rankings back when Hershal and Bo and those type of players came out. How would they rate dudes like that?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
UGA has always been stacked with recruits. Even when Mark Richt was there he was killing it on the trail. I wish they had rankings back when Hershal and Bo and those type of players came out. How would they rate dudes like that?
They had great classes but they never had A1 classes cause Mark didn’t believe in negative recruiting