The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Northwestern's new facility :banderas:

UCLA is top 15-20 since 2017 after we completed the Wasserman Football Center ($125 Mil). ASU needs some love too

I went by and saw the UCLA facilities this weekend while in town for the Cowboy game. God that campus is beautiful. I love every time I go there. Much better than USC and Stanford.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
509.gif
DxADRUYX4AEoIRM

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Miami has shyt locker rooms imo. I never got why teams put in Arcades. After the first day or so no one plays them.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
SC Gamecocks #7 @No Sleep

Now if we could only get over .500 this upcoming season :snoop:

This is pretty good being that we are still working on the football operations building. Once everyone sees the completely finished product we coming for #1.

We get Bentley from under center we will be okay. We are finally doing something that we've really never did and thats building QB depth. Everyone is hoping on Hillinski but we have Joyner who I think can play in this system and win in the SEC. Plus next class is bringing in a State Championship QB.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Clemsuc going to the white house getting treated like CLEMshyt made my week better only thing I didn't see was Bentley there to serve them some burgers and light the candles like he does when we play them!!!

Who agrees to go to the white house during a shut down fukkING REDNECKS that's who. They didn't have the smarts to wait, they went as puns to Trump. He didn't even have enough respect for them to serve them the McRib. Shame Shame Shame

Last edited: