The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
@Sin Simma do you get a chance to catch the trinity league games?

Live? Man I wish. Trinity League is the toughest league to me, regardless of what people think of Cali. Some of the complaints are legit, but everything about this league is real. I had plans of seeing the Mater Dei/ IMG game live but my flight was delayed. Who is your favorite team?

They showed 2 plays? He looked great on one and bit on a double move on the other, it happens. That doesn’t mean he’s a bad corner. All of those guys have looked bad on a play before it’s football..

He was called out for his performance. He was clowned for his performance and this is when people losing any debate add words to your POV. I didn’t say he’s a bad corner and I defended him. Only a clown would think is the number 1 in his class, so why am I going back and forth for? This event is the perfect event to answer who is the top CB. I wish DJ was playing in it to see if he would be the overall top guy, but too many other elite players competing.

That's rich coming from you. You're wrong like 99% of the time about football. You're only right when it's something obvious. Your fat bumpkin ass couldn't ever get picked up for a flag football game. Let alone play organized ball.

Come on dawg, I didn’t even entertain that line. His sentence started at “All”.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Live? Man I wish. Trinity League is the toughest league to me, regardless of what people think of Cali. Some of the complaints are legit, but everything about this league is real. I had plans of seeing the Mater Dei/ IMG game live but my flight was delayed. Who is your favorite team?

He was called out for his performance. He was clowned for his performance and this is when people losing any debate add words to your POV. I didn’t say he’s a bad corner and I defended him. Only a clown would think is the number 1 in his class, so why am I going back and forth for? This event is the perfect event to answer who is the top CB. I wish DJ was playing in it to see if he would be the overall top guy, but too many other elite players competing.

Come on dawg, I didn’t even entertain that line. His sentence started at “All”.
West coast especially Cali kids do good for this U yes some bust but shiddd there always kids that bust basically what I'm saying Cali kids ain't soft

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
King just told wiltfong that he’s deciding between Texas A&M, Tenn, Auburn and Duke. And if a “clue” comes while at elite 11 this wknd then he’ll end the process.

He waiting on them bags to come in

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Football recruiting season don’t even get me up no more, idk how y’all do it

Maybe once I see us start doin sum with them :patrice:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:dead:

How you gonna say that and then try to discredit Ehlinger?
By saying he’s being crowned too early? The kid had good not great numbers in a conference where no defense is played yet some are saying he’s the 3rd QB in the country. He’s Jarret Stidham all over again, How often you see QBs publicly shame another QB cuz they’re gettin too much hype? That never happens.