The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Ole Miss back on their bullshyt:francis:Rich Rod with Ealy and now Ashford could be dangerous they ain't done in recruiting either

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Ole Miss back on their bullshyt:francis:Rich Rod with Ealy and now Ashford could be dangerous they ain't done in recruiting either

Yea i wanted us to get Ashford as the 2nd QB this class (thought we could sell him on our baseball program) but yea this a good look for him. Thought he was actually gonna go to Auburn

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea i wanted us to get Ashford as the 2nd QB this class (thought we could sell him on our baseball program) but yea this a good look for him. Thought he was actually gonna go to Auburn
Reports say we started lacking on his recruitment and looking in a different direction in January:FrancisWave:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Ashford might be the 2nd best QB in this class behind DJ tbh. Not sure why they dropped him in the rankings. Legit 4.5-4.6 speed with a great arm I see him as more of a pocket passer not just a RPO guy

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Kris Abrams-Draine 4* WR from Alabama about to commit to Ole Miss too. Matt Luke might be able to build something if he can keep recruiting like this.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Both places are racist :what:. You got to be an idiot to be black and willingly live in Alabama. :scust:

nikka you stay in Florida.

Cacs and Mexicans can kill black men down there & get away with it. Bush & Trump wouldn’t have won without the help of Florida

FSU has a history of doing racist shyt to FAMU

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
nikka you stay in Florida.

Cacs and Mexicans can kill black men down there & get away with it. Bush & Trump wouldn’t have won without the help of Florida

FSU has a history of doing racist shyt to FAMU
Racism is everywhere. But ya'll nikkas stay getting punked. I'm from South, FL. I'm clueless to how ya'll let them cacs do you.