The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Racism is everywhere. But ya'll nikkas stay getting punked. I'm from South, FL. I'm clueless to how ya'll let them cacs do you.

lmao
bruh you talking like Miami has always been a haven for black folks.

Miami was on some racist shyt just like every where in the south in the 40s, 50s, and 60s

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
lmao

Miami was on some racist shyt just like every where in the south in the 40s, 50s, and 60s
Who the fukk is talking about back then? shyt right now where you at is pretty much the 40s, 50s and 60s. I bet if they brought back colored bathrooms you c00ns wouldn't do shyt but pray to change their hearts. :scust: Blacks are the minority in Miami and never did I have worry about a cac coming side ways at me like you they do ya'll.

You just worry about the 800th losing season GT about to have.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who the fukk is talking about back then? shyt right now where you at is pretty much the 40s, 50s and 60s. I bet if they brought back colored bathrooms you c00ns wouldn't do shyt but pray to change their hearts. :scust: Blacks are the minority in Miami and never did I have worry about a cac coming side ways at me like you they do ya'll.

You just worry about the 800th losing season GT about to have.

That Miami Public School System must be trash cause you cant read. My profile CLEARLY says Atlanta yet you keep talking about I stay in Bama.

And dummy Georgia Tech has more wins all time than FSU :skip:
Tech has 735 yall have 544
Tech has 4 national titles yall have 3
both have 15 conference titles

IDK why you talking like FSU is Bama or some shyt :mjlol:

Winsipedia - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Florida State Seminoles football series history

:umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That Miami Public School System must be trash cause you cant read. My profile CLEARLY says Atlanta yet you keep talking about I stay in Bama.

And dummy Georgia Tech has more wins all time than FSU :skip:
Tech has 735 yall have 544
Tech has 4 national titles yall have 3
both have 15 conference titles

IDK why you talking like FSU is Bama or some shyt :mjlol:

Winsipedia - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Florida State Seminoles football series history

:umad:

Like ya'll don't get punked in ATL. I had to live in that fakkit city for one year at work and them cacs be going in on ya'll. :scust:

Please you sound worse than Michigan and ND fans with those titles back in 1800. But that's the titles GT claims. Nobody recognizing ya'll bums as champs for real. :mjlol:

You show a link that has a losing record to FSU dummy. :camby:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
NCAA won’t do shyt if USC or UCLA makes the CFP

:heh: you think they'd vote them in?
Pac 12 last one in now, they got 0 problem puttin 2 good ole boys from the south in there:bamaw:
Or 2 midwest teams
full

Or 2 coastal teams
full

Or 2 southwest teams
full

And aint shyt them Cali schools can do about it:bamashh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:heh: you think they'd vote them in?
Pac 12 last one in now, they got 0 problem puttin 2 good ole boys from the south in there:bamaw:
Or 2 midwest teams
full

Or 2 coastal teams
full

Or 2 southwest teams
full

And aint shyt them Cali schools can do about it:bamashh:

You not wrong but still.

You can almost write in the Alabama/Georgia, Clemson, and Oklahoma for the playoff, that leaves another team, I really believe the Pac 12’s best shot is for Oregon to beat Auburn week 1.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
lmao

I don’t know whether to neg you for fighting with that senile old fukk, or dap you for fighting the good fight. :yeshrug:

Talk about shyt not being like the 50’s 60’s and 70’s.. yet be raised in them days brehs. :ohhh:

If all school pass that.. there’s no way the NCAA seems everyone ineligible. Schools gotta grow some balls.

You already know. :shaq: