Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right on cue for you self hating c00ns and haters on here and in the media......

Its embarrassing that Bleacher Report had to write this while the local Tallahassee media rather run with stories based on Jim Mora's opinion that Willie needs to be fired. Willie a big boy and know what he's expected to do.....but just simply tell the truth instead of these other wack ass narratives.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Right on cue for you self hating c00ns and haters on here and in the media......

Its embarrassing that Bleacher Report had to write this while the local Tallahassee media rather run with stories based on Jim Mora's opinion that Willie needs to be fired. Willie a big boy and know what he's expected to do.....but just simply tell the truth instead of these other wack ass narratives.

2019 is the year of the c00n for real.

But why does my point get proven? Jim Mora, the garbage ass coach of UCLA says Willie needs to be fired. But doesn't say shyt about Chip Kelly who took his place and went 3-9? :mindblown:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yall had 13 OV's this past weekend. How many pulled the tigger or on committment watch?

4 pulled the trigger officially and there were 9 total (if you listen to the insiders and Michigan’s director of recruiting) They were heading back home to tell family, and get their edits ready. It was a good weekend.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Hahaha.....way to spin winning 5 games into being worse than 4. Clown shyt. Frost and Pruitt won 4 games AND nowhere near the top 25 for 2020 recruiting class. Please tell me more about this upward trajectory of improvement that you're caping for while trying to make sense of racially motivated media hit jobs??? You rather jump thru hoops to justify the lack of Frost or Pruitt hate, yet cant even get you to tell or simply acknowledge the truth with FSU and Willie. Roster full of kids recruited to fit a pro style offense, a bad O line that was low on numbers due to whiffs by Jimbo and Trickett and injuries, the worst....I repeat, the worst APR score of any Power 5 program by a long shot due to Jimbo falling asleep at the wheel after '13, etc. And still won 5 games. I don't recall the deck being that stacked against UF in any of their recent 4 win seasons. Yet everybody so boisterous about Willie getting fired, while ignoring the mess he has to deal with. Its a harder rebuild than people wanna admit, and instead of being honest about it, they rather trash the coach. Then turn around and say since Frost and Pruitt team competed and committed less penalties down the stretch, its enough to excuse 4 wins and recruiting classes in the 30's and 70's. Like I said, y'all telling on yourselves.

You bringing up injuries and stuff (whiffed recruits) and that's the EXACT situation that happened with my Gators 4-7 season in 2013 (we were down to our 3rd string QB, starting RB, DT and a rash of other injuries) yet I don't recall getting to use the same logic for our poor season. Y'all was QUICK to talk noise about beating us 35-3 and losing the GSU and what not so I ain't gonna let that fly.

Also in 2017 when we won 4 games, let's not act as if we weren't hit by injuries along with missing Callaway and Scarlett (and others due to the credit card situation) Franks not being ready to go then getting benched for Luke Del Rio only for him to go down with injuries too), a mid season coaching change, but yet in both of those seasons for the most part at least we remained COMPETITIVE.

I'm not spinning 4 and 5 games. Here's the truth...Willie was NOT expected to come in and win 5 games last year. Ain't NO FSU fan was talking that "well it's going to take a while for FSU to get it going". Y'all were running around here and in the media etc talking about contending for the ACC title and outside shot at the CFP and owning the state of Florida in recruiting. Am I lying? Now that y'all fell flat in year one and the heat's on Willie, the cape is out.

After a terrible start, Nebraska won 4 out of their last 6 and the two loses were to Iowa and OSU by a combined 8 points.

And Tennessee finished with the same record as FSU did and actually beat two ranked teams.

Are you trying to say Willie got left with a worst roster and situation than those at Tennessee and Nebraska?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It's ridiculous to want to fire a coach after one season. Especially when he is left with one of the worst O lines in college football history. Every time I ask someone to name a team that had a winning record with a line like ours nobody could name a team. Oh and losing to GA Southern is the definition of embarrassing. Your cac coaches got plenty of chances and looked like ass. Didn't ya'll go 4-8 twice in a decade? :scust:

Plus implementing a new O and D left some of the lackluster 4 stars confused. So many missed assignments on both sides of the ball. The biggest mistake Willie did was start Francois. He looked horrible in the offense. Making Bell OC and him calling plays too was terrible. Briles and Dugans are HUGE UPGRADES. You'll see a whole different team this year.

UCLA did not improve. Went 3-9. Chip Kelly is supposed to be this super star coach and completely shyt the bed last season. He did worse than Jim Mora. At least Willie matched Jimbo's 2017 number of wins. But since Chip is white you don't hear Fire Chip and him being on the hot seat like Willie.

Bottom line is people are socially conditioned to think white is great and to give them chances to do great. Anything black is over criticized and always viewed as an instant failure or expect instant high results immediately regardless of the difficulty of the situation. Some of ya'll can't shake this mentality.

I think it's ridiculous to suggest that he should be fired after yeaar 1 as well. By the mid way point of year 3, you'll know if he's long term or not. Even with that, I still believe, unless it's undeniable he's not the right guy for the job, I believe every HC should have a full 4 years to show what they can do and also be able to turn over the roster to their own players.

Again, y'all can say all this racially motivated stuff and that's fine, but let's not act like the talent pool that Chip, Frost, and Pruitt inherited are in the same LEAGUE as what Willie walked into with at FSU.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Are these delusional, dumbass FSU fans really trying to act like Willie's not getting all this heat b/c of the hype they put on him and the shyt they were talking about how they were going to win the title his first year, etc etc

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think it's ridiculous to suggest that he should be fired after yeaar 1 as well. By the mid way point of year 3, you'll know if he's long term or not. Even with that, I still believe, unless it's undeniable he's not the right guy for the job, I believe every HC should have a full 4 years to show what they can do and also be able to turn over the roster to their own players.

Again, y'all can say all this racially motivated stuff and that's fine, but let's not act like the talent pool that Chip, Frost, and Pruitt inherited are in the same LEAGUE as what Willie walked into with at FSU.

If your O line is busted, how would this matter? Furthermore we've had a ton of bust 4 and 5 stars in Jimbo's last few years. None of these cats were high draft picks and most are UFDA or not even in the league. So the talent pool was not as thick as everybody says it is. Besides Brian Burns, Blackman and Scary Terry, there were no players that wowed you. Now some of them it was there first year, so I don't count them. It's rare for FSU to have mediocre talent. But it happens. You can get all these top recruits and they are busts. It's not something that happens often, but it happened to FSU and Miami.

Four years is a long time depending on your situation. Chip, Frost and Willie are all rebuilding, so I could see that. But honestly with the recruits coming in by Willie, it would be a disappointment if it took him four years. But Jimbo and Harbaugh shouldn't take four years to make an impact. Just like Urban Meyer didn't when he took over at OSU. It's about the situation you are coming into.

The fact that most of you can't see the racism with the facts presented is down right sad.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Are these delusional, dumbass FSU fans really trying to act like Willie's not getting all this heat b/c of the hype they put on him and the shyt they were talking about how they were going to win the title his first year, etc etc
Shut your fat hick inbred ass up. You never picked up a football in your life and always sound dumb as fukk whenever say anything about football. Just worry about Alabama not getting raped again with all the 105 top coaches and 105 5 stars ya'll got. Band wagon ass will jump ship quick as soon as Saban retires. :camby:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If your O line is busted, how would this matter? Furthermore we've had a ton of bust 4 and 5 stars in Jimbo's last few years. None of these cats were high draft picks and most are UFDA or not even in the league. So the talent pool was not as thick as everybody says it is. Besides Brian Burns, Blackman and Scary Terry, there were no players that wowed you. Now some of them it was there first year, so I don't count them. It's rare for FSU to have mediocre talent. But it happens. You can get all these top recruits and they are busts. It's not something that happens often, but it happened to FSU and Miami.

Four years is a long time depending on your situation. Chip, Frost and Willie are all rebuilding, so I could see that. But honestly with the recruits coming in by Willie, it would be a disappointment if it took him four years. But Jimbo and Harbaugh shouldn't take four years to make an impact. Just like Urban Meyer didn't when he took over at OSU. It's about the situation you are coming into.

The fact that most of you can't see the racism with the facts presented is down right sad.

I acknowledged the fact that he's ALREADY on the seat because he's black. That damn near goes iwithout saying at this point but my point is that y'all can't act like what happened on the field didn't warrant some heat either, black or white HC.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I acknowledged the fact that he's ALREADY on the seat because he's black. That damn near goes iwithout saying at this point but my point is that y'all can't act like what happened on the field didn't warrant some heat either, black or white HC.

I was the first say he shouldn't have started Francois. Also the hiring of Bell as OC and himself calling plays was a bad move also. Not saying he shouldnt' get any blame, but he had a mess to clean up. And this off season he mad strides to fix it by getting Briles and Dugan. Unlike Jimbo who kept sorry ass Charles Kelly to further deteriorate defensive play.

Every place Willie has been, the program took a turn for the better. :francis: