The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
There's a weird number of "Willie get fired" takes on here. I wonder if Frost and Pruitt name is mentioned like that? Its really, really odd. Almost said with glee on here and in the media. Y'all really telling on yourselves.
Nah he a Cane fan we don't fukk with y'all u bums showed no sympathy to Randy when he coached at Miami

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
There's a weird number of "Willie get fired" takes on here. I wonder if Frost and Pruitt name is mentioned like that? Its really, really odd. Almost said with glee on here and in the media. Y'all really telling on yourselves.

I for one ain’t hoping he gets clipped, but Pruitt and Frost are not the same category, and you know Willie has a shorter leash at FSU than frost at Nebraska

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I havent been keeping up with any of this shyt :francis:

They way we went out last year really left a bad taste in my mouth to the point where i just didnt care anymore :mjcry:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's cacs and c00ns saying this shyt. The social conditioning is down right scary

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Michigan put in work this weekend. They got 8-10 commitments. 3 of them went public already.. the rest are gettin their edits on point before announcing. We got the #1 safety in the country for the second year in a row. Which is bananas since we haven’t had good safety play for damn near 10 years now.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Because unlike FSU, New Nebraska and Tennessee actually showed competence and IMPROVEMENT as the season went on. Yea yall schedule was more difficult than those two down the stretch but even in the UF game, yall were making amateur mistakes that should be erased at that point in the season.

Not only that, Willie getting the short end of the stick because he's black but let's not act like he hasn't brought shyt on himself.

6 of your 7 losses were by 2 or more TD's. That's embarrassing

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Because unlike FSU, New Nebraska and Tennessee actually showed competence and IMPROVEMENT as the season went on. Yea yall schedule was more difficult than those two down the stretch but even in the UF game, yall were making amateur mistakes that should be erased at that point in the season.

Not only that, Willie getting the short end of the stick because he's black but let's not act like he hasn't brought shyt on himself.

6 of your 7 losses were by 2 or more TD's. That's embarrassing
It's ridiculous to want to fire a coach after one season. Especially when he is left with one of the worst O lines in college football history. Every time I ask someone to name a team that had a winning record with a line like ours nobody could name a team. Oh and losing to GA Southern is the definition of embarrassing. Your cac coaches got plenty of chances and looked like ass. Didn't ya'll go 4-8 twice in a decade? :scust:

Plus implementing a new O and D left some of the lackluster 4 stars confused. So many missed assignments on both sides of the ball. The biggest mistake Willie did was start Francois. He looked horrible in the offense. Making Bell OC and him calling plays too was terrible. Briles and Dugans are HUGE UPGRADES. You'll see a whole different team this year.

UCLA did not improve. Went 3-9. Chip Kelly is supposed to be this super star coach and completely shyt the bed last season. He did worse than Jim Mora. At least Willie matched Jimbo's 2017 number of wins. But since Chip is white you don't hear Fire Chip and him being on the hot seat like Willie.

Bottom line is people are socially conditioned to think white is great and to give them chances to do great. Anything black is over criticized and always viewed as an instant failure or expect instant high results immediately regardless of the difficulty of the situation. Some of ya'll can't shake this mentality.

Last edited: