The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bruh. I don't keep up with the Gators like you keep up with FSU. :mjlol: That Chris Steele thing was a shyt show.

Pressure? No it's the obvious. The line was ass. They had like 10 different combos last season. Half the line is new this season and damn sure won't be as bad as last season.

"i don't keep up with UF like you do with FSU" ain't got nothing to do with y'all looking unstable over there in Tally.

A;so i'm not about to pile onto Steele cause he's a young buck but he's shown since he's left UF (and before he even signed with UF) that dude moves funny. Was committed to USC before signing with UF and committed to two others after leaving.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm not about to pile onto Steele cause he's a young buck but he's shown since he's left UF (and before he even signed with UF) that dude moves funny. Was committed to two schools before signing with UF and committed to two others after leaving. Yet, despite all of that, our upcoming class still intact soooooo......
Didn't it result in like three decommits? :stopitslime: That's a shyt show.

This isn't news. Players that have no coaching credentials begging for jobs. I damn sure don't want Travis Johnson sorry ass offering any tips. He was ass at FSU and in the NFL. See why I don't like Cali players?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Didn't it result in like three decommits? :stopitslime: That's a shyt show.

This isn't news. Players that have no coaching credentials begging for jobs. I damn sure don't want Travis Johnson sorry ass offering any tips. He was ass at FSU and in the NFL. See why I don't like Cali players?

From the 2021 class and they were all byke on campus yesterday too :sas2:.

And Cro said he wanna help, not be hired and if Cro wanna help, you let em help :ufdup:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
From the 2021 class and they were all byke on campus yesterday too :sas2:.

And Cro said he wanna help, not be hired and if Cro wanna help, you let em help :ufdup:

Regardless of the class it was a shyt show. Ya'll opened up the bag to get them back on campus? :sas1:

Naw. Too many hands in the pot not needed. We get help from Deion the greatest CB ever already. We good. Plus Taggart has re-built three teams. He doesn't need former players help. Just experienced staff which he has upgraded.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Regardless of the class it was a shyt show. Ya'll opened up the bag to get them back on campus? :sas1:

Naw. Too many hands in the pot not needed. We get help from Deion the greatest CB ever already. We good. Plus Taggart has re-built three teams. He doesn't need former players help. Just experienced staff which he has upgraded.

In all honesty, I felt that what Cro, Trav, and Jacobi was gripping about should have been handled via DM's. Don't be all out in the open like that cause, while it won't affect FSU, just don't move like that cause it makes you look like you want attention no matter how valid your point is

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
In all honesty, I felt that what Cro, Trav, and Jacobi was gripping about should have been handled via DM's. Don't be all out in the open like that cause, while it won't affect FSU, just don't move like that cause it makes you look like you want attention no matter how valid your point is
I agree. Levonta should STFU. He's another one of Jimbo's 4 star missed recruit that is very inconsistent.

He's already got his position changed and if Gant comes in and balls he may be completely benched.

I don't think Willie should be starting any of Jimbo's players tbh.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. Levonta should STFU. He's another one of Jimbo's 4 star missed recruit that is very inconsistent.

He's already got his position changed and if Gant comes in and balls he may be completely benched.

I don't think Willie should be starting any of Jimbo's players tbh.

Levonta has been just another 5 * bust at FSU. People who were acting like breh was up there as one of the great FSU CBs like Jalen, Darby, etc. were delusional... Bbbbut PFF said he's elite.

Wouldn't shock me if Dent takes his spot.

edit: dude hasn't been horrible, but he hasn't played liked a 5 star. He's inconsistent

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Dawg, just like I told you on Twitter, it be the same group of nikkas always tweeting about not being allowed to come back. Big James a nobody in the annals of FSU history but he be at the IPF with old and new players. He dont be online crying about "they won't let me come back". Hell, he go to them. Went up to Savannah to do some shyt with Deloach who don't enroll for 2 more weeks. Jacobbi was poppin shyt at old players who were questioning Pruitt when he got there, especially during the BC game in '13. nikkas is wack, old and still want to be apart of the game somehow.

Last edited: