The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@The ADD I like what this man is doing at coaching our RBs. He has all but said that what we've had the previous few years isn't cutting it at RB. @Freddie.Cane do you think you guys lost a good one by letting him leave.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 what happened with Keandre Jones? He was a 5 star coming out of high school but couldn't beat out trash ass Werner & Borland?:gucci:
No clue. He was leading during the spring of last season for Werner spot. Fall came and he was a backup. Was screaming for him to take Werner spot all last year. He was great on special teams, but for whatever reason couldn’t get that starting spot. Wish him well at Maryland.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@The ADD I like what this man is doing at coaching our RBs. He has all but said that what we've had the previous few years isn't cutting it at RB. @Freddie.Cane do you think you guys lost a good one by letting him leave.

Him leaving was for the best cause he was our "OC" and calling kids cancers and that shyt ain't fly well but as a RB coach he's good can't lie

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Him leaving was for the best cause he was our "OC" and calling kids cancers and that shyt ain't fly well but as a RB coach he's good can't lie

Oh shyt. He only had OC as title. He wasn't calling the plays from what I was reading on him. I can't lie he on the recruiting trail telling kids to come in and start next year, not sure how that is sitting with some of the under class men we have. fukk it, if he can get productivity out of the running game to help our 4th year QB who isn't even listed as top 6 in the SEC being a 4 year starter then let him coach.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Oh shyt. He only had OC as title. He wasn't calling the plays from what I was reading on him. I can't lie he on the recruiting trail telling kids to come in and start next year, not sure how that is sitting with some of the under class men we have. fukk it, if he can get productivity out of the running game to help our 4th year QB who isn't even listed as top 6 in the SEC being a 4 year starter then let him coach.
That's why I said "OC"

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

TB always been a good one. I can never say anything bad about him or B-Mac. At the time I wish he had stayed at UGA when Smart was hired.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Sources: Texas en route to LA to meet with Bru McCoy
AUSTIN, Texas — Texas is sending a caravan to Los Angeles for a meeting with talented freshman receiver Bru McCoy and his family that could determine McCoy's future at Texas.

Sources told Horns247 Wednesday morning Texas head coach Tom Herman, receivers coach Drew Mehringer, Longhorns' quarterback Sam Ehlinger and Director of Player Development Kevin Washington were en route to Los Angeles for a meeting with the McCoys late Wednesday afternoon.

:mjlol:Watch him flip back to Texas tomorrow
:snoop:Just let him go. You're just gonna create a diva situation and cause team division.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:snoop:Just let him go. You're just gonna create a diva situation and cause team division.

That’s what I didn’t like about the whole Maurice Smith situation here, he clearly didn’t wanna be at Alabama, they should’ve just let him went to UGA in the first place instead of making a big fuss about it.