The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
After last years performance. LSU v. Bama don’t need to be prime time
Shid, the last 5-6 years.
8207890352.gif
Whatever year that was the last good QB LSU had went to Tuscaloosa and got his ass MAULED was enough :youngdro:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Important note, Alabama vs LSU will not be a primetime game this year, first time since 2010.
Thank goodness. I can watch the game and go out. LSU having all these home night games stay messing up my rotation. A lot of times there will be a real prime time game on and we will be playing somebody like McNeese St. We need to wrap those type of games up early in the AM

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Man why Zach Evans hating on the Longhorns like this. I never seen a team go after a player this hard and not even get a courtesy top 5. I mean the way things are now he could have did a top 7 and just throw Ed UT and A&M in there. It’s not like they are going to stop recruiting you anyway.

No. 1 recruit Zach Evans explains lack of Texas schools in top 5
LSU was the first school to offer him as a 8th grader. The offer came at one of their camps. Northshore is basically a LSU embassy in Houston lol . Alot of alumni on the coaching staff. Plus he got his OGs Eric Monroe and Klavon Chaisson already on campus. Gotta like our chances.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank goodness. I can watch the game and go out. LSU having all these home night games stay messing up my rotation. A lot of times there will be a real prime time game on and we will be playing somebody like McNeese St. We need to wrap those type of games up early in the AM
This is how I am too. I know a lot of Auburn fans hate when we play early but I’m the opposite tbh. For the most part I like when we play earlier so I can go ahead and get that stressing over with :HeyMarlonSayCheese: