The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Sources: Texas en route to LA to meet with Bru McCoy
AUSTIN, Texas — Texas is sending a caravan to Los Angeles for a meeting with talented freshman receiver Bru McCoy and his family that could determine McCoy's future at Texas.

Sources told Horns247 Wednesday morning Texas head coach Tom Herman, receivers coach Drew Mehringer, Longhorns' quarterback Sam Ehlinger and Director of Player Development Kevin Washington were en route to Los Angeles for a meeting with the McCoys late Wednesday afternoon.

:mjlol:Watch him flip back to Texas tomorrow

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Sources: Texas en route to LA to meet with Bru McCoy
AUSTIN, Texas — Texas is sending a caravan to Los Angeles for a meeting with talented freshman receiver Bru McCoy and his family that could determine McCoy's future at Texas.

Sources told Horns247 Wednesday morning Texas head coach Tom Herman, receivers coach Drew Mehringer, Longhorns' quarterback Sam Ehlinger and Director of Player Development Kevin Washington were en route to Los Angeles for a meeting with the McCoys late Wednesday afternoon.

:mjlol:Watch him flip back to Texas tomorrow

Bru McCoy got them @Silkk type commitment issues.. :scheme:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
McCoy is not coming back to Texas the real reason he left was cuz he saw he was goin to be paired against Derek Stingley his first 2 years

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
McCoy is not coming back to Texas the real reason he left was cuz he saw he was goin to be paired against Derek Stingley his first 2 years
:duck:My dude Chris Steele gonna shut him down if he stays with USC. If anything he was just home sick or Texas asked him to play both offense and defense which I would have too. But lowkey one of the games I'm looking forward to most next season is Oregon at USC Nov 2nd

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How much are you gone post about your hero Art Briles with that Texas HS job when football season is back? You gone go to some of his games?
Nah, you’ll probably see me posting a lot more about him after Gus gets canned and he takes over on the plains :mjlit:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, I would NEVER root for Auburn:youngdro:
I’m pretty sure you said that about half the teams you root for. I wouldn’t put it past you
18f9583a8f43ac7cc1775d1c7cf811d8.png