8. 2017 Oklahoma Sooners
7. 2002 Ohio State Buckeyes
6. 1993 Notre Dame Fighting Irish
5. 1996 Florida Gators
4. 2010 Auburn Tigers
3. 2014 Florida State Seminoles
2. 2005 USC Trojans
1. 1986 Miami Hurricanes
I was about to shyt on how easy phoney schedule u had it to push through that hate in 2013, but we talking about the next season :jbhmm: If it wasn’t for the natty, I’d qualify them as a “team you love to hate” type. Every game was like “yeah these nikkas about to get skunked by Duke and Pittsburgh huh :sas2:“ then they pull out a Seminole rain dance in the 4th quarter, every time :why:

Shoutouts to @Brady-Carter for deading that tho :obama:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I mean I don't remember the 2012 team being hated that much. 2011 and 2015 were far more hated than the 2012 Tide.
I think they can swap 2012 Alabama for 2012 Notre Dame. 2008 Florida had people heated.

2011 Alabama :wtb: my personal #1 (or maybe 2011 Okie State why they couldn’t wait a little longer to choke)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I think they can swap 2012 Alabama for 2012 Notre Dame. 2008 Florida had people heated.

2011 Alabama :wtb: my personal #1 (or maybe 2011 Okie State why they couldn’t wait a little longer to choke)

Not only should 2011 Alabama be on the list, they should be higher on the list, they were a big part of the reason that we have a Playoff now.

Also, even though it had nothing to do with the players, the 2012 Penn State team was hated.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Man why Zach Evans hating on the Longhorns like this. I never seen a team go after a player this hard and not even get a courtesy top 5. I mean the way things are now he could have did a top 7 and just throw Ed UT and A&M in there. It’s not like they are going to stop recruiting you anyway.

No. 1 recruit Zach Evans explains lack of Texas schools in top 5

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Not only should 2011 Alabama be on the list, they should be higher on the list, they were a big part of the reason that we have a Playoff now.

Also, even though it had nothing to do with the players, the 2012 Penn State team was hated.
Now that I think about it. My top 10

1. 2008 Florida. They tried to shove Tebow down our throats like the rest of the team wasn’t a bunch of criminals.
2. 2011 Bama. They took LSU’s soul. We been trying to get it back ever since. b*stards. :mjcry: They shouldn’t have even been there.
3. 2010 Auburn. Love Cam. Auburn sold their soul for that chip.
4. 2014 FSU. Winston got so much hate. Plus they just kept winning when it was clear this team wasn’t a contender.
5. 2012 Notre Dame. See #4 They didn’t belong but never played anybody, so they never loss. It was hilarious when they did though
6. 2013 Ohio State. Cupcake City. Michigan State punched them in the mouth. This is why you have to somebody with a pulse on your schedule.
7. 1995-1996 Nebraska. A team of rocked up white boys, thugs and Tommie Frazier. Greatest team I ever seen in my life. No way they don’t have haters. They raped Florida.
8. 2013 LSU 2008 Georgia. (tie) neither team is really hated but I dare you to look at the NFL talent on those rosters and what they did with it and not turn your nose up with disgust.
9. 1991 Miami. That Texas game was just dirty football.
10. 2018 Michigan. Whatever the 2011 BCS championship was for Les Miles, the 2018 Ohio State game was for Harbaugh. And deep down you know it.

Honorable mention: 2018 UCF. I didn’t realize how annoying their fans were until the Fiesta Bowl this year. It was real slick how they went into the game talking bout why we gotta play LSU we should be in the playoffs... after they loss... We would have won if we had Milton. What happened to all that playoff talk :mjpls:

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. 2008 Florida. They tried to shove Tebow down our throats like the rest of the team wasn’t a bunch of criminals.
2. 2011 Bama. They took LSU’s soul. We been trying to get it back ever since. b*stards. :mjcry: They shouldn’t have even been there.
If y’all would have sold a little more of y’all soul then y’all probably would’ve won the chip the year after us :mjpls:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
In the moment, no one really hated UF like that unless you were a rival or Bama. I was calling out the fukkery there along with @SubZeroDegrees back on SOHH in 08 but everyone had caught the vapors by then.

That Cam year at Auburn would be second as far as hate. I dont think I ever hated on one guy so much not named Tebow.

Real winner is '14 FSU. You had nikkas hiding in bushes by the Moore Center waiting on nikkas to park in a handicap spot. I remember Pat Forde was saying Jameis' dad was just as entitled as his son for trying to get on the field after the Louisville. He was only trying to get out there to check on his son cause he got hurt. Me and several other Nole brehs were shouting to the heavens about the fukkery that was happening in Waco but Yahoo, that hoe that worked for the NYT and ESPN were too concerned with us. Even tho we lost to Oregon, that was the greatest season ever. Went to mad road games, walking in with the confidence of prime NWO, making cacs mad as fukk. Great times

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Man why Zach Evans hating on the Longhorns like this. I never seen a team go after a player this hard and not even get a courtesy top 5. I mean the way things are now he could have did a top 7 and just throw Ed UT and A&M in there. It’s not like they are going to stop recruiting you anyway.

No. 1 recruit Zach Evans explains lack of Texas schools in top 5
Most are shocked about this but I truly think it is because Texas isn't recruiting Damien George and I think that feeling is mutual. He said Texas barely beat Georgia and one of the reasons they aren't in their top 5 but Georgia is. I know it was 28-21 but anyone that saw that game knows the game was not as close score said. Also surprised that Clemson wasn't in his top 5.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

4. 2014 FSU. Winston got so much hate. Plus they just kept winning when it was clear this team wasn’t a contender.
5. 2012 Notre Dame. See #4 They didn’t belong but never played anybody, so they never loss. It was hilarious when they did though
6. 2013 Ohio State. Cupcake City. Michigan State punched them in the mouth. This is why you have to somebody with a pulse on your schedule.
7. 1995-1996 Nebraska. A team of rocked up white boys, thugs and Tommie Frazier. Greatest team I ever seen in my life. No way they don’t have haters. They raped Florida.
8. 2013 LSU 2008 Georgia. (tie) neither team is really hated but I dare you to look at the NFL talent on those rosters and what they did with it and not turn your nose up with disgust.
9. 1991 Miami. That Texas game was just dirty football.
10. 2018 Michigan. Whatever the 2011 BCS championship was for Les Miles, the 2018 Ohio State game was for Harbaugh. And deep down you know it.

Honorable mention: 2018 UCF. I didn’t realize how annoying their fans were until the Fiesta Bowl this year. It was real slick how they went into the game talking bout why we gotta play LSU we should be in the playoffs... after they loss... We would have won if we had Milton. What happened to all that playoff talk :mjpls:

Our 08 team, at the time, wasn't anywhere close to hated :comeon:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Our 08 team, at the time, wasn't anywhere close to hated :comeon:
Every SEC game on CBS that year was a Tebow suck fest. Not just very Florida game. Everybody I know hated that. You would have thought he was the only Christian to ever play football. He was the conservative right (white) golden boy at the same time Meyer had no control of the team’s off the field issues. Wasn’t Aaron Hernandez on this team?

Last edited: