The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ohio State fans are responsible for the Chernobyl Disaster, the invention of email spam, and the irradiation of the smallpox vaccine. Furthermore, Joseph Stalin, Osama bin Laden, and 'Mayhem' from the Allstate Insurance ads are all well-known Ohio State fans.

That notwithstanding, I hope none of you Ohio brehs were severely affected by those tornadoes.:ld:
Flint water :Scustbrutus:. I hope none of you michigan brehs were affected by that though :ld:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
congrats on that 5 game winning streak prior to 1950, after 1970 sc is 7-6 vs gt. your squad hasnt had back to back 9 win seasons since the 1950's, hasnt finished ranked in the top 15 back to back years since the 1950's.
sc deserves to take it from clemson fans, hell we even deserve to take it from kentucky and virginia fans, but not from some team who's last decade they had a winning record over us was the 1940's.

Let him live lol. He needs that history to stay warm in the winter. He bragging on games played with leather helmets.

Only one I respect is Kentucky. We was beat the fukk up when playing the others. I don't think shyt of the National Chumps they play some bullshyt. Notre Dame wasn't it, with their talent they probably prepped for them half a day.

Clown ass nikkas :russ:
Georgia Tech has won their conference & a BCS bowl game in the last decade. When the last time South Carolina did that?
:patrice:

Tech has 4 National championships

How many are there in the illustrious history of South Carolina? :patrice:

fukkery :Ouuuuuuu:

College football serious business in the south :demonic:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Georgia Tech has won their conference & a BCS bowl game in the last decade. When the last time South Carolina did that?
:patrice:

Tech has 4 National championships

How many are there in the illustrious history of South Carolina? :patrice:

College football serious business in the south :demonic:

Stay warm with all that history and all that work you doing in the ACC. Stay winning.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ohio State fans are responsible for the Chernobyl Disaster, the invention of email spam, and the irradiation of the smallpox vaccine. Furthermore, Joseph Stalin, Osama bin Laden, and 'Mayhem' from the Allstate Insurance ads are all well-known Ohio State fans.

That notwithstanding, I hope none of you Ohio brehs were severely affected by those tornadoes.:ld:
Who the fukk are you?
full

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Georgia Tech has won their conference & a BCS bowl game in the last decade.
won your conference in a year you finished ranked outside the top 10 with 1 whole win over a top 20 team all year, not impressed. sc won 11 games and finished in the top 10 3 straight years this decade including finishing 4th in 2013. much more impressive than winning a weak acc at the end of the last decade, and having one top 10 year (8th) this decade.

ga tech hasnt had back to back top 20 seasons this century. at least half your team suiting up this year wasnt even alive the last time your program had 2 good years in a row. how pathetic is your program when you have a good year and instead of expecting to get better the next year you know you gonna suck. every other program has a good year and then say cant wait to be better next year. yall have a good year and then say i cant wait til 5 years from now when we might be good again.
:scust:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

“As much as we can help the players,” Muschamp said, “We need to.”

That's my coach. He actually cares about the kids.

He ain't being a Plantation Reverend.

Some me what your coach is saying about this topic. I ain't talking MagaBo Swinney cause we know his feelings.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Since so many of my Coli brothers love the live in the past. Here is something for you FOR I AM KIND!!!