The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Everybody beat us that year :mjlol: thats what happen when you on your 3rd string qb.

Was that the greatest day in gamecock history?:laff:

I don't know. What I do know is we beat yall.

Wait if you think that was the greatest win in Gamecock History you don't watch college football.

3176717.jpg

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
congrats on that 5 game winning streak prior to 1950, after 1970 sc is 7-6 vs gt. your squad hasnt had back to back 9 win seasons since the 1950's, hasnt finished ranked in the top 15 back to back years since the 1950's.
sc deserves to take it from clemson fans, hell we even deserve to take it from kentucky and virginia fans, but not from some team who's last decade they had a winning record over us was the 1940's.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
congrats on that 5 game winning streak prior to 1950, after 1970 sc is 7-6 vs gt. your squad hasnt had back to back 9 win seasons since the 1950's, hasnt finished ranked in the top 15 back to back years since the 1950's.
sc deserves to take it from clemson fans, hell we even deserve to take it from kentucky and virginia fans, but not from some team who's last decade they had a winning record over us was the 1940's.

Let him live lol. He needs that history to stay warm in the winter. He bragging on games played with leather helmets.

Only one I respect is Kentucky. We was beat the fukk up when playing the others. I don't think shyt of the National Chumps they play some bullshyt. Notre Dame wasn't it, with their talent they probably prepped for them half a day.

Last edited:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
@Silkk

The team yo so called Bowl attending ass pull for hasn't got but one fukking commit in 2019 what in every fukk. You nikkas in letting kids leaving your back yard to come to shyt hole redneck farm colleges built on slave plantations this year in South Carolina.

Chris Steele wasn’t even fukking with y’all even when he wanted to go back west.

Oh yeah, don't forget bytch.

:russ: This weak ass shyt.

Remember to chant
5c379360ab990.image.jpg
next season :mjlol:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I didn’t hype my qbs, but my team has won national championships and one in my lifetime and won our conference in my life time, nikka you could live two lifetimes and won’t see that

Hold up wait a minute I don't live my life on you predicting the future. Since everyone wants to talk history and future I will tell you this if it's based on history if you guys are to play South Carolina for the national title you will take a L.

It's a certain podcast with you talking about how great your coach is with QBs.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Hold up wait a minute I don't live my life on you predicting the future. Since everyone wants to talk history and future I will tell you this if it's based on history if you guys are to play South Carolina for the national title you will take a L.

It's a certain podcast with you talking about how great your coach is with QBs.

Ifffffff ifffffff nikka y’all gotta win your cross state rivalry first then the east then the sec :Bigsoulj: