The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Everybody beat us that year :mjlol: thats what happen when you on your 3rd string qb.

Was that the greatest day in gamecock history?:laff:
If you a bottom feeding program like :LarryscUM: that’s what happens. Over at Thee :TheeOSU: we win chips with 3rd stringers

5sD3UqO.jpg

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Remember to wipe the cow shyt from your feet when entering the stadium. Is they way they get on those buses? That corny ass shyt.

Play the players man.

Focus on trying to not lose to Kentucky for the sixth straight year. Better yet, focus on not losing to Texas A&M for the sixth straight year. Even better, pray that ya'll don't get embarrassed in the Palmetto bowl for the sixth straight year.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Focus on trying to not lose to Kentucky for the sixth straight year. Better yet, focus on not losing to Texas A&M for the sixth straight year. Even better, pray that ya'll don't get embarrassed in the Palmetto bowl for the sixth straight year.

Man, that's a lot of focus. If we played Clemson schedule we could focus on setting up visits to the beautiful New Spring churches in Pickens County, we could focus on baptizing kids after practice, we could focus on sliding boards and sleeping lounges. Hell with Clemscum schedule we'd be able to focus on Alabama all year knowing that our two top rivals are on their way back up after down seasons.

img.jpg

@Darth Nubian is this you?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Damn fans of bottom feeding teams like @No Sleep gassed up today I see :ehh:

Type of fans to celebrate the SEC "dominance" in national championships :ehh:

Type of fans to drive down the interstate to Alabama walmart to see the BCS / CFP trophy :ehh:

You got something right i'd rather drive 4 hours away than a hour south in the Upsate of SC.

D3fiLF5XoAMJccN.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You going back and forth with a 15 year old shame on you.

I don’t care if it upset you or not I posted it because I like it and I wanted to see it posted on the Coli. Also, why would you put your smallest RB on the field knowing Clowney was on the other side of the ball?

Everything is not about you and Michigan.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Ohio State fans are responsible for the Chernobyl Disaster, the invention of email spam, and the irradiation of the smallpox vaccine. Furthermore, Joseph Stalin, Osama bin Laden, and 'Mayhem' from the Allstate Insurance ads are all well-known Ohio State fans.

That notwithstanding, I hope none of you Ohio brehs were severely affected by those tornadoes.:ld: