The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
He’s goin to be the play caller, remember he turned down the OC job at Arizona he didn’t do that to be a halfway OC

Also, probably more longevity at Bama than Arizona.

Plus, Sark has an overall winning record as a college head coach. Probably didn't feel like answering to a guy with a losing record as a head coach.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Mack Wilson declared for the draft. Kinda glad he’s gone he just didn’t work out at MLB he’ll be better in the nfl as one of those LB/safety hybrids that can fly around. I’m excited to see what the young guys that replace him can do though. I think we’ll be better without him next year

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
country roads, take him home

Oh Lord. No.:snoop:

EDIT: They're having a circle jerk over him rn. They're upset at the possibility of Fields receiving a waiver and for transferring for getting "yelled" at. Then again this is some of the fanbase who has horrible fashion sense and music choices, I'm thankful that for the most part nobody listens to them, they're stuck in the Nehlen Era. I hope this dude has thick skin because if not, he'll be transferring again. :pachaha:

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Mack Wilson declared for the draft. Kinda glad he’s gone he just didn’t work out at MLB he’ll be better in the nfl as one of those LB/safety hybrids that can fly around. I’m excited to see what the young guys that replace him can do though. I think we’ll be better without him next year
You said he was the best LBer in the country better than D White

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’m not trying to shyt on Alabama, I obviously love and respect the program and the advantages it’s accrued by feeding Saban’s harlot daughter to the pedophilic-esque wolves in Birmingham, BUT

Following up that embarrassment in California with Sark seems like a dynasty ending type of move. I could honestly see him fukkin around and leaving Tua’s stock type Matt Barkley

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trying to shyt on Alabama, I obviously love and respect the program and the advantages it’s accrued by feeding Saban’s harlot daughter to the pedophilic-esque wolves in Birmingham, BUT
c8kvzh1.png